• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient CandyBot

2z5q9hh.png

Finally but nothing appear... Why? Its custom pokemon server and OTClient 0.6.2... However how i can make this work? I just want auto-fishing

Question, you wrote that bot protection can be turned on to prevent the bot from working.
But what if someone compiles a client themself and have bot protection ticked off. Then they can use it, correct?
I hate the fact that you cannot change RSA key within the sources of OTC.
It's so easy for someone to simply compile the OTC and use the bot :/ I mean it's a nice feature you've created, but it's also a monster for those who do not want bots on their servers :/

Question, you wrote that bot protection can be turned on to prevent the bot from working.
But what if someone compiles a client themself and have bot protection ticked off. Then they can use it, correct?
It's so easy for someone to simply compile the OTC and use the bot :/ I mean it's a nice feature you've created, but it's also a monster for those who do not want bots on their servers :/
Really? Its not possible to change it?
I though it was possible to do lol

It is possible. But you need their otclients source codes. And it would be stupid if they released them on their page.

It is possible. But you need their otclients source codes. And it would be stupid if they released them on their page.
RSA key is inside a LUA file so even if you dont have the sources you can download OTClients source from their github then compile it and have bot protection ticked OFF then you just change the lua file to the lua file that the otclient that the server you want to play on has.

RSA key is inside a LUA file so even if you dont have the sources you can download OTClients source from their github then compile it and have bot protection ticked OFF then you just change the lua file to the lua file that the otclient that the server you want to play on has.
Then our best shot is change the RSA and encrypt the lua file that has this info, right?

So the client can read the LUA if we encrypt it?
I ususally compress the Tibia client making the RSA key less likely to be found, but Im not sure if that owuld work with the LUA

Code:
ERROR: failed to load UI from 'candybot.otui': base style 'ComboBoxPopupScrollMenu', is not defined
ERROR: Unable to load module 'otclient_candybot': LUA ERROR:
/otclient-candybot-master/candybot.lua:50: attempt to index field 'window' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    /otclient-candybot-master/candybot.lua:50: in function 'init'
    /otclient-candybot-master/candybot.otmod:13:[@onLoad]:1: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'reload'
    /client_modulemanager/modulemanager.lua:126: in function 'reloadCurrentModule'
    /client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:2: in function </client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:1>

Anyone know how to fix it?

Hello is there a way when a person drops an item on the ground, the character picks it up and fast? if theres not, can anyone show me how to add it in the bot?

Does this work with the new otclient (OTClient 0.6.3 rev 2474 (custom))? I have put the project from github into the folder 'otclient-candybot' and placed it inside the mods folder but now otclient just doesnt start.

i cant seem to get this working for a 10.77 server dont suppose anyone would be able to help me out ?

i cant seem to get this working for a 10.77 server dont suppose anyone would be able to help me out ?
I wanna know this also, any1 got to use OtClient to play an ot based in 10.77 version? I cant, i even using the last version of otcielnt that is supossed to work with 10.82

Back