• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient CandyBot

I get this error. Candybot is disabled and i cant turn it on

ERROR: failed to create widget from style 'NodeImage': 'NodeImage' is not a defined style
ERROR: Unable to load module 'otclient_candybot': LUA ERROR:
...otclient-candybot-493aebe/modules/05-paths/paths.lua:51: attempt to call field 'resolvePath' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'resolvePath'
...otclient-candybot-493aebe/modules/05-paths/paths.lua:51: in function 'init'
...-candybot-493aebe/modules/05-paths/paths_handler.lua:60: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'dofiles'
/BenDol-otclient-candybot-493aebe/modules.lua:22: in function 'init'
/BenDol-otclient-candybot-493aebe/candybot.lua:39: in function 'loadModules'
/BenDol-otclient-candybot-493aebe/candybot.lua:63: in function 'init'
...tclient-candybot-493aebe/candybot.otmod:13:[@onLoad]:1: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'autoLoadModules'
/init.lua:49: in main chunk

Any ideas on what to do? I downloaded the newest files and put em together like this.

Looks really nice, just got into OTC and I like it a lot. Just tested your module here and it's really awesome. Anyway, how does the "Paths" work? Tried creating nodes and such, but I don't know how it works really x) Is it not implemented yet? Following nodes and such? Awesome work anyway!

@BeniS Do you mind explaining how you found out the modified opcodes? I really need to know to be able to make OTC work with custom client OTs, thanks.

Hello i have problem i download from first page in this threads OTC and i have error:Unable to load dat file, please place a valid dat in '/things/772/Tibia'.
Unable to load spr file, please place a valid spr in '/things/772/Tibia'.
I play in tibianus.org with private client please help me

Hello i have problem i download from first page in this threads OTC and i have error:Unable to load dat file, please place a valid dat in '/things/772/Tibia'.
Unable to load spr file, please place a valid spr in '/things/772/Tibia'.
I play in tibianus.org with private client please help me
You won't be able to connect even if you use the correct .dat/spr file. Although I have no idea whether you are using any.

How do I change ot on candybot min is set on tibianus.
What? Anyway, there is no easy way to connect to tibianus with otclient.

Auto-ReLogin PLEASE!!!

a scripting interface will be implemented?

Last edited:
good friends came by to see if you help me , I'm playing Tibianus 7.4 custom client ( OTCLIENT ) I want to install the candybot but n let me wanted to see if it helps me please

Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity. I am no longer working on CandyBot due to other more important things that I need to focus on. I have released all the sources, if someone else would like to help finish it there is that option :)

Looks really nice, just got into OTC and I like it a lot. Just tested your module here and it's really awesome. Anyway, how does the "Paths" work? Tried creating nodes and such, but I don't know how it works really x) Is it not implemented yet? Following nodes and such? Awesome work anyway!
The pathing isn't completed yet. Didn't get enough time to finish it before my work kicked off haha.

Feel free to contribute peoples: https://github.com/BenDol/otclient-candybot

Back