• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient Classic UI

I can login to my server using the OTClientv8, or the normal 8.0 client. But not with this OTClient. Does anyone have any idea what may be wrong? This is my init.lua:
1710073479107.png1710073514735.png

I can login to my server using the OTClientv8, or the normal 8.0 client. But not with this OTClient. Does anyone have any idea what may be wrong? This is my init.lua:
View attachment 82892View attachment 82893

It has to do with the files in the folder gamelib. I fixed it by using the gamelib files from the standard otcv8 client :)
Post automatically merged:

Is there a way to fix this? I am using the 7.92 sabrehaven server. The original OTCv8 works fine and I use my own sprite and dat file that works with the otcv8.

Attachments

Last edited:
It has to do with the files in the folder gamelib. I fixed it by using the gamelib files from the standard otcv8 client :)
Post automatically merged:

Is there a way to fix this? I am using the 7.92 sabrehaven server. The original OTCv8 works fine and I use my own sprite and dat file that works with the otcv8.

Probably just your game_features

g_game.enableFeature(GameTileAddThingWithStackpos)

Back