• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient Classic UI

dewral

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello
I've been struggling to make Classic UI and thanks to @pink_panther and @Nekiro there is now a huge update!
Credits for them :D

There is now github repo you can help us to make it even better now :)

Screens:
obt7pnq-1-png.68906

xryfawq-1-png.68905

Enjoy!

Attachments

• XrYfAWq[1].png
    XrYfAWq[1].png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,357 · VirusTotal
  • Obt7pnQ[1].png
    Obt7pnQ[1].png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,413 · VirusTotal
  • otcv8-classicui-772gui.zip
    39.8 MB · Views: 430 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Good job, it looks amazing. Would love to see finally someone having the real tibia minimap style. Will you give it a try aswell?

Good job, it looks amazing. Would love to see finally someone having the real tibia minimap style. Will you give it a try aswell?
I'll try in future in my free time :D
Thank you!

good job good release to keep improving, maybe you should make a repo where all the people that wants to contribute can do it
and who knows maybe from there will born a team or so to work in group and make something really good

cap > soul
soul - cap

please 🥺
My bad i'll change it
good job good release to keep improving, maybe you should make a repo where all the people that wants to contribute can do it
and who knows maybe from there will born a team or so to work in group and make something really good
Good idea, i'll do it later maybe someone will be happy to share too :D

You should create a github project, so users can always download latest files instead of checking this thread.

You should create a github project, so users can always download latest files instead of checking this thread.
hey you where the guy that relesed an old war server 1/1 converted from 7.6 to 7.72 do you still have it? im looking for it , could you share it again?
links are broken

Hello
I've been working on Otcv8 trying to make Classic UI.
It's not 1:1 so it does need some work too.

XtheJi3.png
0vnMYen.png

Enjoy!

Looks great! The only thing is that the "VIP" button doesn't work for me, and the "Quests" button is cut a little bit.
Did you think about updating health/mana bars above the equipment too? They don't look "classic" IMO.

Looks great! The only thing is that the "VIP" button doesn't work for me, and the "Quests" button is cut a little bit.
Did you think about updating health/mana bars above the equipment too? They don't look "classic" IMO.
Im currently struggling to repair those health bars but to be honest i don't know how to fix it yet :D
But i repaired VIP button and Quest button :p

There is now repo on github:

GitHub - dewral/Classic-UI-OTC (https://github.com/dewral/Classic-UI-OTC)

Instead of resizing texture to % it will crop it properly to % making it as real Tibia.

Instead of resizing texture to % it will crop it properly to % making it as real Tibia.
Sweet! Gonna check this out.
Thank you :D

great contribution!

beautiful work
would you have for edubart/mean otc client? <3

Last edited:

Attachments

• Classic UI projekt.zip
    38.1 MB · Views: 159 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Updated:
Console
Healthbar - Huge credits to @Blasphemy for fixing it, credits also for @margoh for making this - [RIPOFF] Health/Mana bar. (https://otland.net/threads/ripoff-health-mana-bar.274899/)
Also updated a little minimap buttons
There is also game_task window included but i have issues with this so if anyone fix it send me a DM.
Here is post for it - Game_task window (https://otland.net/threads/game_task-window.280518/)

rTj5UOh.png
xS4RIYD.png

download - GitHub - dewral/Classic-UI- (https://github.com/dewral/Classic-UI-)
missing modules, data and all the other folders

sometimes, I dont understand your short comments margoh XD! can you explain yourself?

Back