• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient Classic UI

This works for me:
Code:
  MiniWindowContents
    padding: 4 4 3 7
    layout:
      type: grid
      cell-size: 34 34
      cell-spacing: 3
      flow: true
Line 158:
Lua:
    containerWindow:setContentMinimumHeight(cellSize.height + 1)
Line 159:
Lua:
    containerWindow:setContentMaximumHeight(cellSize.height *
                                                layout:getNumLines() + 4)
Line 167:
Lua:
            containerWindow:setContentHeight(cellSize.height*layout:getNumLines() + 4)
Line 172:
Lua:
            containerWindow:setContentHeight(filledLines * cellSize.height + 1)

On OTCv8 it can be different.
Like a charm :D
jbt0S1c.png

Now i need to make adjustments to outfit window same goes for hotkeys :p
5S8h76P.png

This one is a masterpiece :D -

Last edited:
Like a charm :D
jbt0S1c.png

Now i need to make adjustments to outfit window same goes for hotkeys :p
5S8h76P.png

This one is a masterpiece :D -
ohstopitu.jpg

Thank you, I still have plans on making updates to it since I would love it to perfectly match 7.x but so far it is close enough.

You're doing a great work too!
As for your container issue, to make it calculate the correct max height you could try adding the cell-spacing to the formula at .lua, otherwise it could get messy, if the max height you can have in the window is the one you posted it still needs some improvement, they way I did it was the one I just mentioned, you're on a good path :)

Nice! can't wait to see it then because already it look flawless to me :p
Yea mine needs a lot of work still but looking better and better since the the first post xD
Still having some issues understanding how exactly editing otc works :D

Nice!
I have tried to make this work for Mehahs otclient. But after changing everything it seems like I get a problem with WASD walking because the console is structured differently (?).

Has anyone got a working version of this for Mehahs otclient? Any pointer would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nice!
I have tried to make this work for Mehahs otclient. But after changing everything it seems like I get a problem with WASD walking because the console is structured differently (?).

Has anyone got a working version of this for Mehahs otclient? Any pointer would be appreciated.

Thanks
I'm planning to make it also for mehah version, but now i dont really have time to do it😥
Also you can open a thread on support with bugs you got and mark me. I'll try to help.

Nice!

Thanks

I did, if you were to specify your issue I could point you to the correct direction!

You have updated version on the first page, just scroll down.
I can't update the post :/

@Silvanea The problem is that otclient crashes when this is triggered in console.lua:
Lua:
  function toggleChat()
    consoleToggleChat:setChecked(not consoleToggleChat:isChecked())
  end

And I think this is because the reference to "consoleToggleChat" cannot be found OR that it retrieves an unexpected object.

consoleToggleChat is set in init in console.lua like this:
Lua:
consoleToggleChat = consolePanel:getChildById('toggleChat')

consolePanel is defined like this in console.otui:
Code:
ConsolePanel
  id: consolePanel
  phantom: false

and this is how I get the ref of consolePanel:
Lua:
consolePanel = g_ui.loadUI('console', modules.game_interface.getBottomPanel())

Now, I don't have that much experience in otclient so I'm still trying to understand how everything is connected.

Let me know if you need any more information.
Thank you!

@Silvanea The problem is that otclient crashes when this is triggered in console.lua:
Lua:
  function toggleChat()
    consoleToggleChat:setChecked(not consoleToggleChat:isChecked())
  end

And I think this is because the reference to "consoleToggleChat" cannot be found OR that it retrieves an unexpected object.

consoleToggleChat is set in init in console.lua like this:
Lua:
consoleToggleChat = consolePanel:getChildById('toggleChat')

consolePanel is defined like this in console.otui:
Code:
ConsolePanel
  id: consolePanel
  phantom: false

and this is how I get the ref of consolePanel:
Lua:
consolePanel = g_ui.loadUI('console', modules.game_interface.getBottomPanel())

Now, I don't have that much experience in otclient so I'm still trying to understand how everything is connected.

Let me know if you need any more information.
Thank you!
I think you're in a storm made in a glass of water, check your steps, if you have not modified LUA there is no need to look at there (To be honest, there is not even need to mess with LUA in this part).

Did you move toggleChat otui part somewhere else? Remember some anchors use prev/next or even the id of others to anchor, if you moved this, that might be your problem, when moving positions or anchors/deleting something, always verify for Anchors otherwise it'll make a mess

you end up getting a gh repo setup for this? I could make one and invite some contributors if you aren't familiar with git
Yes im not really familiar with git so please do it!
I'm sure a lot of people will use that :D

Yes im not really familiar with git so please do it!
I'm sure a lot of people will use that :D
Yeah, it'd be good to have a collective place for issues and updates for a classic gui

Can you post the latest update you have so far? I'll make a repo

Also add me on discord and ill add you as a contributor Panther#1501

I've created a public repo for the Latest OTCv8 and merged these Classic UI Changes.

I'm aiming to create a 7.72 client UI as well as keep it and OTCv8 on the latest update.

Anyone interested in contributing can test and raise issues on the repo.

I've created a public repo for the Latest OTCv8 and merged these Classic UI Changes.

I'm aiming to create a 7.72 client UI as well as keep it and OTCv8 on the latest update.

Anyone interested in contributing can test and raise issues on the repo.
Yes, any help with making this client 100% clean will be appreciated :D

friends, when you send messages by default, is the message appearing behind the health and mana bars?

Back