• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient compilation problem | MVSC 2015 Windows 10

kab

guwno
Reaction score
So... I've compiled an OTClient using MVSC and when I try to open it the bug appears:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b). Click OK to close

GitHub - edubart/otclient: An alternative tibia client for otserv written in C++2011, made with a modular system that uses lua scripts for ingame interface and functionality, making otclient flexible and easy to customize
There's a guide how to compile OTC.
Do it right, it means step by step.

If you want to compile on Windows you can use Microsoft Visual Studio or Code::Blocks.
You have a choice.

If you're going to use MinGW32, search for GustavoBlaze's "Modifications to compile with mingw32".

What are your reasons for compilation? What do you want to achieve?

#Edit:
Check that.

There's a guide how to compile OTC.
Do it right, it means step by step.

If you want to compile on Windows you can use Microsoft Visual Studio

I did it step by step but neither of these works for me. I've used MVSC, the one you've linked here

im experencing the same hell, this is almsot imposible to compile, i've followed like 4 guides, downloaded more tan 4 libs and stuff and cant compile
(OS w10, MSVC 2015 and 2013)

maybe an updated video tutorial would help.

Last edited:
Try to use mingw. I used msvc but i had some problems and so i'm use mingw32 now

Back