• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Otclient customization

Nostalgian

Reaction score
Ok, so I've come a really long way on the tfs side of things in recent months, but now I'm delving into otclient.

Oh man am I confused.

I am trying to figure out how to create custom windows for different things(without using modal windows from tfs). Are there any good tutorials on this?

For a specific example of what I am trying to do:

I have created an assortment of crafting skills with lua on my server, with their own exp table, and they work flawlessly. But now I am trying to create a new button on my client that opens up a custom window to display my new skills with a progress bar.

Is there anyone out there willing to assist me with this, or is there a tutorial somewhere that I am missing?

How would I go about sending the info of characters current skill level to otclient to display?

I'm lost. Any help is appreciated.

I'm trying to do the exact same thing, and so far I have not been able to figure out, nor have I received a single reply with some help. I'm even offering to pay a nice hourly rate to give me a rundown on how to do it.

I've searched through every thread that I can find for info about it, and I am thinking you have to use opcodes... but everything I find is missing some kind of key thing that I cant seem to figure out Haha. Otclient seems to be SEVERELY lacking in any kind of truly helpful documentation.

If you figure it out, PM me and I'll gladly pay you for your information. :)

Back