• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtClient Decryption

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavi

#define SLAVI32 _WIN32
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slavidodo
Since I received a lot of private messages (either skype or OtLand) about decryption of OTClient..
OtClient uses physfs lib, there is a simple efficient way to decypt your files..
I will not provide steps nor code but the concept: As of PhysicsFS 3.0.0 v, You can use a password-protected ZIP file (using AES-256 for example). then provide the password when opening each file in the zip file (zip file should be added to the search directories)..

in the main init.lua, you can simply provide the search dir (basedir + data.zip), and when opening each file for the read thread, ```PHYSFS_openRead(a, "file_that_i_want.txt$PASSWORD")```

PS: I am not going to help you further, please investigate on how you could do that
Source: [physfs] PhysicsFS 3.0.0 released!

There are a lot of ways on how you can encrypt your files but it ain't simple for an intermediate person or with low-background about cryptography.

--- For any moderator, please consider turning the comments off for this discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back