• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient for Classicus

This version is no more avaible because classicus now is v5.20. Will you update this version? Thanks

Classicus otclient updated. Available here or first post.
If you dont want to use Ryan's client because of botnet things ect. recommended to use this one.

@R.yan
If you need help with new packet encryption PM me.
I can ensure that it will blocks all OTClients

btw @up "botnet thing"
You are stupid as fok

@R.yan
If you need help with new packet encryption PM me.
I can ensure that it will blocks all OTClients

btw @up "botnet thing"
You are stupid as fok
Ryan asslicker plox?
Don't be mad you can google search what "botnet" is.
The question is for how long it will block otclient.

Mate you dont know with who you talkin now
Im follower of fair competition, thats why still have users of your otclient.
I can suck stories from finger same as you and tell that your client is shitware with rat or somerhing else.

Asslicker? Maybe. Ryan is my nemesis since i have everbot.
I dont want any otclients to ruin our coexistence. We making money all along together

Mate you dont know with who you talkin now
Im follower of fair competition, thats why still have users of your otclient.
I can suck stories from finger same as you and tell that your client is shitware with rat or somerhing else.

Asslicker? Maybe. Ryan is my nemesis since i have everbot.
I dont want any otclients to ruin our coexistence. We making money all along together

I don't care which who i'm talking now you have your everbot so leave this thead and focus on your "shitware" because now you looks very unproffesional.
I'm here for peoples developing some nice things for free. Honestly i'm glad that i disturb your coexistence with Ryan because i know what person he is. Also if you want to earn some money it shouldn't be Tibia expectially oldschool.

eat food not work

Fixed. Re-download client please.

Where do I put the map files ? I downloaded your client but it has no map in it

Back