• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient interface edditing, few basic questions.

astamor

Reaction score
Recently I've switched from normal Tibia client to Otclient, I would like to learn basic edditing now. For example:

1. How do I move minimap window to the left panel and set it to certain size ? I've already managed to make it undraggable and unresizable.

2. How can I remove the chat console ? I would like to replace it with action bar, like in Tibia 11.

3.How can I create new healthbar ? Let's say I'd like it to be at the center bottom, right above chat console.

I need some help to start my learning process, it's difficult to find information about syntax, commands, etc. I've figured it would be nice to see some basic edditing, analyze it and start from that.

I've seen this, it's not even working, not to mention it doesn't contain any usefull information.

1. Create a new widget, set anchors to left, intelligently copy the needed content from minimap module and then delete old minimap.
2. Go to console.lua, find function like disableChat(), change it as you need and then use it with init.
3. Create a new widget, set anchors, intelligently copy the needed content from healthinfo module.

Back