• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTClient Mod] Touch Move

MagicWall

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
A few users has written to me, to share my old mods with others users, which I shows a long time ago in thread about OTClient on Android devices. So I improved some problems and add some features.

I think it may be helpful to play on touch screen like: Windows 10 Tablet or Android devices.

First you must add "touch_move" folder to "mods" or "modules".
This mod requires Bot Protection: OFF.

How it works?

• Switch on in right game toggle button.
  • Window will appear (depending on previous choice, first time appear a simple window) simple or advanced window.
Move_standard.png
Move_advanced.png

• Press one of button (arrow) corresponding to the direction in which you want to move, dot button turns player clockwise.
Move_standard_use.png

• To change windows type, you need to click dot icon in the top right corner.
Move_standard_change_type.png

Download:
GitHub - EgzoT/-OTClient-Mod-touch_move

Last edited:
A few users has written to me, to share my old mods with others users, which I shows a long time ago in thread about OTClient on Android devices. So I improved some problems and add some features.

I think it may be helpful to play on touch screen like: Windows 10 Tablet or Android devices.

First you must add "touch_move" folder to "mods" or "modules".
This mod requires Bot Protection: OFF.

How it works?

• Switch on in right game toggle button.
  • Window will appear (depending on previous choice, first time appear a simple window) simple or advanced window.
Move_standard.png
Move_advanced.png

• Press one of button (arrow) corresponding to the direction in which you want to move, dot button turns player clockwise.
Move_standard_use.png

• To change windows type, you need to click dot icon in the top right corner.
Move_standard_change_type.png

Download:
GitHub - EgzoT/-OTClient-Mod-touch_move
Very good!
But how do I remove the window? To leave only the buttons on the screen?

You can make windows image-color: #ffffff00

Back