• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTClient] Project needs a new maintainers

I also agree to donate if it is made public to everyone. I think everyone deserves to be able to enjoy it. I think the amount of $ 1000 is very little. Work with programmers and they assure me that this option is very economical, whichever is more than $ 1000 or even $ 2000.

Kondra was asking for 3000usd if I remember correctly. I'm shocked a group offered to handle it all for 1000. I'd be interested to know what group offered this?

Kondra was asking for 3000usd if I remember correctly. I'm shocked a group offered to handle it all for 1000. I'd be interested to know what group offered this?
Same. That is why i asked for more details...3k usd is doable with donations but i don't think kondra will release it to the community/github.

Also, my team is open to supporting a fundraiser for this, and likely a significant amount, however I'd need to know the person handling it is capable :p

Given the inactivity of the edubart/otclient (https://github.com/edubart/otclient) repository (I see some recent activity but it's hugely backlogged and otherwise hard to progress based on many reports I received), we've decided to fork otclient under Otland Github organization and provide ongoing maintenance adding developers and merging PRs.

Feel free to resubmit your standing Pull Requests to otland/otclient: otland/otclient (https://github.com/otland/otclient)
You're a true hero Don.
I'm not experienced enough to do pull request but if it would be useful I will start adding some issues if you enable that in the fork.
Also I hope you consider bringing in Okke to the project, he's a skilled person with initiative to work on OTC.

I'm not experienced enough to do pull request but if it would be useful I will start adding some issues if you enable that in the fork.
Missed that first. Now it's enabled.

Also I hope you consider bringing in Okke to the project, he's a skilled person with initiative to work on OTC.
We're open to adding maintainers. That's the whole point.

Back