• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient slow effects in the invisible mode/utana vid and runes (avalanche)

igorlagoas

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having problems with the speed of effects like utana vid, avalanche runes and others stuffs.
I use OTclient 0.6.6 rev 0 (df422c0) with windows 64x.

The animations are so slowly, maybe 2x more slow that it would be. I've looking at the const.h file and changed a lot of things that i think was the problem, but couldn't solve.

The game are in OpenGL 1 and 2 with no limit of FPS.

This slow effect only occurred in OTClient, in the Tibia Client is was normal.
Look the video below:

I think that the problem's not the OTC, is the ID of effect that you're using on utana vid

Yep, haven't looked at it too much but it seems that it skips parts of the animation.

i dnt think your problem is the animation
because in the tibia cliente you dnt have that prob

pretty sure this is something in otc

Hello, guys.

Thanks for the comments, but it happens to all effects in OTC, but on the Tibia Client doens't.

In the official Tibia Client the animations are perfect. That's why i don't think that animation is the problem.

Someone have another opinion about that?

Thanks!

The animation has 16 frames probably. In const.h in OTC you must change it. TICKS_FRAMES or something like this

Back