• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8 BOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
New version has been released - it has waypoints, attacking and looting available. Attacking is the hardest part and it's not fully done yet - test and tell me what you think.

now i really want to use your client

man if u still making it, ppl will just stop to use tibia client to use otclient v8
if your bot grow like it is growing, it will be be more worth hahahaha

Next update, much better path finding and attacking this time.
Also I made version dedicated for Tibia 8.60, it comes with things and sprites so it's ready to use just after startup. It also has the most popular 8.60 servers added, including:
  • MegaTibia
  • BaiakIlusion
  • Demolidores
  • PBotwars
  • Rexia
  • BaiakZiron
And others. You can also connect to any other 8.60 server you want.
Download: http://************/860/files/OTClientV8.6.zip

Next update, much better path finding and attacking this time.
Also I made version dedicated for Tibia 8.60, it comes with things and sprites so it's ready to use just after startup. It also has the most popular 8.60 servers added, including:
  • MegaTibia
  • BaiakIlusion
  • Demolidores
  • PBotwars
  • Rexia
  • BaiakZiron
And others. You can also connect to any other 8.60 server you want.
Download: http://************/860/files/OTClientV8.6.zip

I'll try to compile your client in my debian, keep this good work
One suggestion is on Heal
Should have more options...
3 spell hp heal options (low,med,high), 2 item hp heal options (low,high), 2 mp heal options (low,high)

An example, why this bot will be much more powerful than others is data synchronization between players.

This is nothing new tbh. In XenoBot, WindBot it was/is possible to write scripts for team hunts etc. Just saying...

Having ability to add attacking spells rotation instead of 1 attacking spell would be awesome!
good work tho :)

Can someone give info on how and where to modify the files to use it on a custom server OTclient?

looks u have the best otclient bot for now
gz
this bot just needs hotkeys and shortkeys tab

he don't want to
its not a mod
he make the bot inside of his client who is not open source, unless you pay to him

so its not for the community, its just a client to use, just like tibia client is
i suggest you to use candybot (it is usable) + jhonny cave walker (a cave bot waypointer)

or get this client .dat and .spr, run in tibia client with elfbot who still so much better
and on others custom servers with higher version, just use xenobot, its better too

As i say there, if you don't see
Now create a topic on support board so we can help you, this topic is to talk about this project

Hey,
Today I added new feature, which is BotServer to exchange data between players. It's currenctly only available in version from OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8)
There are 4 functions (from OTCv8/otclientv8_bot (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8_bot/blob/master/game_bot/functions/server.lua)):
Code:
BotServer.init(nick, channel)
BotServer.terminate()
BotServer.send(topic, data)
BotServer.listen(topic, function(nick, message)

end)

First you need to init bot server for example
Code:
BotServer.init(name(), "my channel")

Then you can listen to specific topic
Code:
BotServer.listen("topic1", function(nick, message)
  info("Message from " .. nick .. ": " .. json.encode(message))
end)

And send messages
Code:
BotServer.send("topic1", {hello=now})

Everyone on the channel listening topic1 will receive this message, so callback from BotServer.listen("topic1", ...) will be executed.

Here's an example, magic wall timer synchronization:
Code:
storage.mwalls = {}

local channel = "uniquenameofchannel"
BotServer.init(name(), channel)
BotServer.listen("mwall", function(name, message)
  if not storage.mwalls[message["pos"]] then
    storage.mwalls[message["pos"]] = now + message["duration"] - 150 -- 150 is latency correction
  end
end)

onAddThing(function(tile, thing)
  if thing:isItem() and thing:getId() == 2129 then
    local pos = tile:getPosition().x .. "," .. tile:getPosition().y .. "," .. tile:getPosition().z
    if not storage.mwalls[pos] or storage.mwalls[pos] < now then
      storage.mwalls[pos] = now + 20000
      BotServer.send("mwall", {pos=pos, duration=20000})
    end
    tile:setTimer(storage.mwalls[pos] - now)
  end
end)

So you can use it to create advanced combo scripts, exchange information about position/mana/health/items, create private chat - whatever. Have fun ;) Server is located in canada so expect 100-200 ms latency

why this bot isn't open source?
you don't want to share the client code, this is sad, but ok...
but this bot could be the most stronger bot made for tibia
that is the most important condition for most of otservers players like me, i still using classic client 8.6 running on wine, just because of elfbot

bot is open source

holy cow
my bad
sorry

now i got, it just don't work on otclient, its not a mod

hope some day it supports otc, or maybe your client become open source and become the new otclient

It is sad to see how great was this game once upon a time, and now everybody cheats and the amount of users using a client depends on how good bots it has, I won't ever understand how can anyone enjoy this game when they don't even play anymore (and I understand nowadays nobody have time to keep grinding, but other options were better)

Now, on-topic, even if you are making a bot, it is a really great job, I have used your client and is by far, the best OTC version I have ever seen, keep going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back