• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
how i can disable GameChangeMapAwareRange and how i can get classic OTCLIENT ingame interface?
i dislike chat position

how i can disable GameChangeMapAwareRange and how i can get classic OTCLIENT ingame interface?
i dislike chat position
GameChangeMapAwareRange is required by 'smooth walking' as that new walking fake more steps without server confirmation.
On normal OTC/Tibia client you can make 1 step when watching 'cast' [where walking is not possible], on this client you can make 2 steps and it requires to see more tiles.

If you change classic view distance in game interface gameMapPanel:setZoom to 12 when you walk it makes black lines appear.

@kondra nice work Inwob, just its still closed source, can't do many thing, what's diffrence between this cleint and original tibia one? Both are closed src, can;t do many things with just lua.

@kondra nice work Inwob, just its still closed source, can't do many thing, what's diffrence between this cleint and original tibia one? Both are closed src, can;t do many things with just lua.

You can do quite a bit actually anything you want to change on the screen you can through the modules folder. Not like the tibia client at all. The big difference here is that this client is at the same level if not better than the most recent tibia clients. I don't see how you can say anything like that considering he gave this out for free for people who WANT TO USE IT. If you dont want to because of the closed sources then dont.

@Itutorial Try IP:pORT:VERSION as in 127.0.0.1:7171:1099
It didn't work. Is it because I copied my 10.98 spr/dat to the 1099 folder because I don't have 1099 files? Even the TFS he gave out doesn't have a 1099 item.otb file.

You can do quite a bit actually anything you want to change on the screen you can through the modules folder. Not like the tibia client at all. The big difference here is that this client is at the same level if not better than the most recent tibia clients. I don't see how you can say anything like that considering he gave this out for free for people who WANT TO USE IT. If you dont want to because of the closed sources then dont.

ok so write custom lightning system, or add custom layer to outfits and many other things, this client is good for someone who wanna run 10.98 real map or other server, for custom servers with plans for more advanced systems it's useless.

Well, got item tooltips to work with this client. TFS side needed only one small source edit (new Lua method). You can do plenty, but it's true that source editing would be better.

Noticed that outfit animations (idle and walking) are still not working properly, just like with original OTClient.
Same with monsters, like minotaur archer.
DYz03FZ.png

Last edited:
ok so write custom lightning system, or add custom layer to outfits and many other things, this client is good for someone who wanna run 10.98 real map or other server, for custom servers with plans for more advanced systems it's useless.

Right so your not going to use it. Why are you here? Do you think complaining is going to get you the sources?

Right so your not going to use it. Why are you here? Do you think complaining is going to get you the sources?
no? i will not use but this is public forum so i can talk? a lot of ppl wanna try this client but they need to know about limits.

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (7578 bytes, 7525 unread, last opcode is 100, prev opcode is 15): invalid thing id

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (7578 bytes, 7525 unread, last opcode is 100, prev opcode is 15): invalid thing id
Proto::GameServerFullMap failed, server fault. I'm using clean TFS 1.3, with this client, just had to add 10.98 version inside modules\client_entergame\entergame.lua. Try and do that.

With the default OTClient i can use mana potions with crosshair but with V8 I cant. im not getting errors through ctrl + T.
However potions are useable through hotkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back