• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Perun Atleast someone put effort to help people play Tibia or any OT with a better client, also if you want to use it for your custom server just pay Kondrah for it? Do you think people will give anything for free, we all got bills to pay dude.

ok so write custom lightning system, or add custom layer to outfits and many other things, this client is good for someone who wanna run 10.98 real map or other server, for custom servers with plans for more advanced systems it's useless.
If you want to run a custom server you need to know that the budget doesn't will be low, hire a programmer and make what kondra did inside your own client to see if you will be able to make that under that price.

Hey kondrah! I am a player, i play mostly real maps like gunzodus and shadowcores where bots are allowed and have many players. I was excited when you said this client would have a bot, because my computer is poor and do not run normal client very good. I have tested this client, and Its much smoother than normal client. But. The issue here is the bot, its very not user friendly and can it do all basic things like cavebot/autoheal?
Can u try making it more user friendly? Add simple options like autoheal, auto walker and auto attack, that anyone can understand and use without any programming knowledge! This is what would make me and friends use this client. We mayube even can pay some amount for it! What do you want?
There is normal otclient module called candybot - its doesnt work here at all. Maybe it could be upgraded to work for this client? And with additions like attack monsters and auto walker?

For me and most people playing OTServers these days bots are crucial! I understand custom servers and most people here in otland do not like them, but to get many people using this I think a good bot would help a lot! Especially these days where it's hard to find normal bots for otservers

Otclient allows to create powerful bots with almost perfect synchronization between players, however it will take a lot of time to do that. Currently there's no plan to create bot with gui, it's a lot of work, up to 100h and I don't have time for it. If you want advanced and user friendly bot for otclient from me you would need to find sponsor for that, or maybe someone who knows lua will create it in current bot. However, candybot should work fine, I will check it later.

Last edited:
nice amazing work!
about bots, i messed around with the inbuilt macro function for awhile and you can do pretty much everything there since you can use all lua functions that are from otclient already
i also messed around some hours with making an own module for a bot, and got auto walking with saving and loading and autoattacking to work
sZWKScq.png

will keep working on it and it will have all basic bot functions and simple to use!

Hey kondrah! I am a player, i play mostly real maps like gunzodus and shadowcores where bots are allowed and have many players. I was excited when you said this client would have a bot, because my computer is poor and do not run normal client very good. I have tested this client, and Its much smoother than normal client. But. The issue here is the bot, its very not user friendly and can it do all basic things like cavebot/autoheal?
Can u try making it more user friendly? Add simple options like autoheal, auto walker and auto attack, that anyone can understand and use without any programming knowledge! This is what would make me and friends use this client. We mayube even can pay some amount for it! What do you want?
There is normal otclient module called candybot - its doesnt work here at all. Maybe it could be upgraded to work for this client? And with additions like attack monsters and auto walker?

For me and most people playing OTServers these days bots are crucial! I understand custom servers and most people here in otland do not like them, but to get many people using this I think a good bot would help a lot! Especially these days where it's hard to find normal bots for otservers
O know the bot ain't an easy thing to use , but it's free and I'm sure that you'll find the time how to use it, the elderst bots weren't friendly at all bruh but botters weren't compñaing at all even when bots wasn't friendly at all, you should be glad that he released improved OTC for free

hi otlanders! just to confirm, this client v8, have the same problem when you walk/idle? i mean the animations

Realease worthy of a thank you. If you lot want sources then pay the man for the time and effort he put in to create this, stop expecting that just because we're a community everything is going to be given out freely.

this release is gold, thanks for sharing this!! runs very fast and all components are amazing its very fun to play with it

Yes. Idle animations and such are not fixed in OTCv8 while they are fixed in original OTClient.
Pretty sure he will fix it in next update if hes going to do one, since its a major problem and if original OTClient have fixed it already it should count as priority at this point

Pretty sure he will fix it in next update if hes going to do one, since its a major problem and if original OTClient have fixed it already it should count as priority at this point
i hope, because in otclient has been fixed but not at 100% it still lack some animations when walking.
keep going v8! i love it!

Idle animations are now available, get last version 0.997 beta to have it. Also bot has some new cool function, will write about it later, if you want to use them now check examples and modules/game_bot/executor.lua

Quick bot example - counter for magic walls, 1099:
Code:
onAddThing(function(tile, thing)
  if thing:isItem() and thing:getId() == 2129 then
    local pos = tile:getPosition().x .. "," .. tile:getPosition().y .. "," .. tile:getPosition().z
    if not storage[pos] or storage[pos] < now then 
      storage[pos] = now + 20000
    end
    tile:setTimer(storage[pos] - now)
  end
end)

Idle animations are now available, get last version 0.997 beta to have it. Also bot has some new cool function, will write about it later, if you want to use them now check examples and modules/game_bot/executor.lua

Quick bot example - counter for magic walls, 1099:
Code:
onAddThing(function(tile, thing)
  if thing:isItem() and thing:getId() == 2129 then
    local pos = tile:getPosition().x .. "," .. tile:getPosition().y .. "," .. tile:getPosition().z
    if not storage[pos] or storage[pos] < now then
      storage[pos] = now + 20000
    end
    tile:setTimer(storage[pos] - now)
  end
end)
Using this client from Now.
just one word Amazing!
Also i was wondering..
i got long time working in a client with transparency AlphaChannel enabled. i mean this..

can you add those modifications to this amazing client?

1. Open the things.lua file found in modules / game_things

2. Add this line of code to the load function:

C++:
function load()
local version = g_game.getClientVersion()
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32) -- To extended the sprites
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel) -- To enable transparency
local datPath, sprPath

3. Find this method in src/client/game.cpp

C++:
void Game::setProtocolVersion(int version)
Place this inside the method to enable alpha in sprites and compile the otclient.

C++:
enableFeature(Otc::GameSpritesAlphaChannel);

ryfDAdG.png

just asking because this is a great feature to have a transparent option for rivers, sea, etc.

Using this client from Now.
just one word Amazing!
Also i was wondering..
i got long time working in a client with transparency AlphaChannel enabled. i mean this..

can you add those modifications to this amazing client?

1. Open the things.lua file found in modules / game_things

2. Add this line of code to the load function:

C++:
function load()
local version = g_game.getClientVersion()
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32) -- To extended the sprites
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel) -- To enable transparency
local datPath, sprPath

3. Find this method in src/client/game.cpp

C++:
void Game::setProtocolVersion(int version)
Place this inside the method to enable alpha in sprites and compile the otclient.

C++:
enableFeature(Otc::GameSpritesAlphaChannel);

ryfDAdG.png

just asking because this is a great feature to have a transparent option for rivers, sea, etc.

It already has this features

It already has this features
hi kondra sorry for disturb, i just tried to add the transparency and i just get a grey screen when i login, in this client is the same way or is diferent to use the transparency?

instead of src/client/game.cpp add

g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32)
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel)

to modules/game_features/features.lua, add use correct tibia.spr and tibia.dat

modules/game_features/features.lua

Code:
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32)
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel)

object builder, transparency option enabled. compiled.
something else missing?
and where i can set the item opacity?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back