• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried since yesterday following others tutorial about otc transparency and nothing if someone know how to use it on this client let me know please

I tried since yesterday following others tutorial about otc transparency and nothing if someone know how to use it on this client let me know please
in data/things/ur version add tibia.otfi file
then put this inside:

Lua:
DatSpr
  extended: true
  transparency: true

finally back to the things folder and create file things.otml

inside:

Lua:
items
  item_id to be transparent
    opacity: 0.5
    full-ground: false

SPACE MUST BE KEPT

Nothing still the same

someone know something? thanks in advance

Just use alpha transparency in Tibia.spr and then force OTC to load the transparency (4th channel)..

I guess ~kondra made it easy to force OTC to load the alpha channel.

Sincerely,
Slavi

But how? I don't know to much about it client. I follow the others tutorials but nothing works. Wich file I need to edit? Thank you

Simply put g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel) inside game_features.lua, and it should work if you have correct .spr/dat

This is not a support thread :) If you have further questions, use support board.

For your question "Where to specify opacity":
simply, use an image where opacity is supported and the ObjectBuilder will do the job~ Don't forget to enable "transparency" in the object buildre preferences.

[PS] By image where opacity is supported, I refer to PNG which I assume is the main image format supported by ObjectBuilder.

Sincerely,
Slavi

Did anyone have a clue how to fix animated shaders? ^^ for example: Fog. To point/bind it to center of screen instead of character? ^.-

Don't have time for this version now, I'm busy with version for playstation
XD this is one of the best shitposts I've seen on this forum for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back