• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a problem to maximize the main screen in otclient 8. I can in classic otclient maximize the main screen

Thank you for your effort, Kondra. I'm astonished at how good this client is.

One question: can you disable showing "Item ID" when you right-click on something, or must it be done in sources?

Thank you for your effort, Kondra. I'm astonished at how good this client is.

One question: can you disable showing "Item ID" when you right-click on something, or must it be done in sources?

Inside modules/game_features/features.lua remove
g_game.enableFeature(GameBot)

Hello, Fast attack work on this client?
because OTClient merged damage when it is to fast.

Hello, Fast attack work on this client?
because OTClient merged damage when it is to fast.
It's intended, 100% visual only (F atk still works) also works that way in cip client. It's like that from 8.1 when secondary damage was introduced with enchanted weapons.

Is this client free? can i download and use? or is it necessary to pay to have?

Last edited:
Is this client free? can i download and use? or is it necessary to pay to have?

Yes it is free, for the only thing u need to pay is for the sources

but my friend wore it and started closing by himself, he said the kondra got in touch and charged the customer. I did not understand very well now, because I would like to use it on my server because it is lighter and less ping
@Deatthraz @kondra @zbizu

No, you pay with your data. It has some kind of telemetry inside.

Well I'm guessing he's already breaking laws by not disclosing what type of information he's collecting, also making it illegal to use that for profit without the users consent.
But I'm guessing he already knew that.
I'm curious about what kind of data he collects.

If its too good to be true, it usually is? o_O

the owner of ot server tibinha was using client v8, i was talking to him who also wanted to use v8 but when i went into his ot, the client would close alone, i talked to the owner and he said that kondra texted saying he needed to pay to use. so I'm here asking, "is it possible to use this client?"

I'm curious about what kind of data he collects.

there was a link to some stats site in the beginning of this thread
it displayed which hardware/os were the players running, but the site is down

the owner of ot server tibinha was using client v8, i was talking to him who also wanted to use v8 but when i went into his ot, the client would close alone, i talked to the owner and he said that kondra texted saying he needed to pay to use. so I'm here asking, "is it possible to use this client?"
It's possible, evolunia.net is using it with the majority of players (around 70%) running this client even though regular tibia client is also offered. The client_stats module sends information to kondrah so that he can easier identify bugs and problems with the client, you can see what is being sent by looking at that file, that's the information people above was talking about. There also might be some hidden things in the source, we have no idea about that, but still I really doubt he would add something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back