• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTFans.net coming back!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who honestly gives a shit?

I had alot of respect for OtFans forum and they brang me good times, memorable times.
Then it died and no one gave a fuck, and they expect everyone to give a fuck now?

No thanks.

My respect slowly died.

Who honestly gives a shit?

I had alot of respect for OtFans forum and they brang me good times, memorable times.
Then it died and no one gave a fuck, and they expect everyone to give a fuck now?

No thanks.

My respect slowly died.

Obviously you don't know the history between OTLand and OTFans.

Obviously you don't know the history between OTLand and OTFans.

Oh no, of course I don't.
I've been at Otfans since 2005. I've seen it slowly die. It was like cancer. It got diagnosed when OTLand came and it was just a matter of time before it passed away.

I've been at Otfans since 2005. I've seen it slowly die. It was like cancer. It got diagnosed when OTLand came and it was just a matter of time before it passed away.

Nah, the true story my friend..

You're today's malignant tumor then, if we're gonna talk in cancer terms.

You weren't even a member of OTF... or at least not active or reading the forums / being there regularly.

I'm at least going to go back there, it's my second home.

You don't know that.

Guys, Talaturan got all mad when Grizz demoted him so he created a botnet to ping OTFans, and made OTLand for the forum members to come on over. It didn't 'die' it was stolen. Or so I've heard...

I want proof.

That post is what we call a..

crack%20a%20joke.jpg

Few days ago I saw 80% on this website, now is 66%.

The owner seemed to have an issue and delayed it, Fully acceptable. <.<

You joined what was left of it, I'm afraid.
Ended up having to swap to TeamSpeak to accommodate everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back