• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otfreaks Athera Graphics

yeah but idk, I think that maybe a sprite of the entire tree but with scratch or something will be better

Perhaps once everything is inside the client and working and we have performed the necessary checks on stability ect we will refine some of the actions, but yes I do see what you mean Axe slots in the tree where the player has cut and gradually get bigger. :)

Thx, now I'm addicted to making (or trying to) sprites. Awesome work man - I am really looking forward to the day your game will start!

Unbenannt-1_zpse0863f69.png

just made a tree - not even compareable to your first tree :D

@Elitekek Thank you buddy always makes me happy to see comments like this, Good start :) try to be more careful where you place your black outlines as they tend to stick out like a saw thumb in sprites so small :) @Sarawrrr Thank you very much appreciate it :) maybe on an up coming test server you may be able to ;) CoughCough.

Okay! here we are! this bow is called 'The Spirit Bow' This bow can only be conjured from the finest of crafts, It is said you must cut the sacred spirit tree in order to create this bow.

fa761x.jpg

Last edited:
@Elitekek Thank you buddy always makes me happy to see comments like this, Good start :) try to be more careful where you place your black outlines as they tend to stick out like a saw thumb in sprites so small :) @Sarawrrr Thank you very much appreciate it :) maybe on an up coming test server you may be able to ;) CoughCough.

Okay! here we are! this bow is called 'The Spirit Bow' This bow can only be conjured from the finest of crafts, It is said you must cut the sacred spirit tree in order to create this bow.

anim_87054e37-216a-59c4-5dc3-369847cc8471.gif

DUDE! make this game getting online as fast as possible *_* i can't wait anylonger
I would even pay for this - Its REALLY awesome :D

Thx, now I'm addicted to making (or trying to) sprites. Awesome work man - I am really looking forward to the day your game will start!

Unbenannt-1_zpse0863f69.png

just made a tree - not even compareable to your first tree :D

I think it looks good :)

I think it looks good :)

haha thank you :) Well I am not going to post any further pics here as i dont want to destroy Athera's thread
I made my own thread, feel free to check it out, posted some of my sprites already

anim_87054e37-216a-59c4-5dc3-369847cc8471.gif

AQWESOME BOW ! wow i love that outline :rolleyes:

don't like it too much it seems two light wire tied by a rope, if it is some kind of branch or trunk you could add it some leaf, or maybe a zone where has been a branch and is cutted
10518555-rama-cortada.jpg

I mean something like that

Thank you all for the comments :), Chapter One of the story due to be released in the next few days! for now a little attack-type showoff
2827376_zpsa36d4d56.gif

And this rough cut (Shading currently being done /improvements )
2iuat91.jpg
2833709_zps2be51168.gif

Last edited:
Back