• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otfreaks Athera Graphics

:p its probly cuz there isnt any sprites for things such as small stones and so on

Still :/ I don't want to release it until I get the texture right Blez it's very difficult with this one, I shall pm you :p

There is not any mapping yet haha, these are put together in paint just so people can see what everything looks like together :)

Thank you :) the client should be ready within the next month and there will be maps to view then in our promotional video :)

- - - Updated - - -

anim_a5af03a1-7724-ea54-7555-1f40b110dd86.gif

A ball of fluff I have been fighting with all morning :) Total time 7 Hours programs used for creation MS Paint.

I shall call him Mr fuzzles and he shall be my squishy :3

Also love the maple tree, though i feel that the left of the trunk isn't wide enough? idk. It looks nice nonetheless but that is my only criticism

Thanks for the comments and likes :p, yea I see what you mean by the bottom left of the tree trunk I'll edit it later on :) you mean it should continue round a bit further?

yh i think so.. only slightly, like 1 more or 2. But i love the detail on it :D, i love your sprites bro, i am far too impatient to ever spend enough time on something like a tree xD

Yea I agree actually it would look a lot better with a couple more :) thank you, and also thank you all for the new likes a reputation given I honesty do appreciate it I shall update this thread asap I've got flu again! so I am feeling a bit battered haha. Facebook page and twitter page coming tonight.

Thanks again everyone!

Forum Teasers!

New teaser coming tonight! explains the ins and outs of our Lumber Jack system! to see the teaser please have a look at the "Official Teasers" section on our forum release shall be 9:00pm tonight Uk time. http://www.athera-online.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=36
Also I would greatly appreciate likes for our new facebook page :) Athera Online | Facebook
We are trying to build a strong community around the game :) thanks again for more likes on here!!

Last edited:
Omg I have seen the lumberjack system, and i think that's is excessive cut all the tree, they are huge, your map will lose a lot with the trees cutted, no?

Trees will most certainly grow back :) different set times for different trees we have made sure everything is balanced accordingly. :)

Dan/

Back