• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTHIRE 7.6 - WITH MAP, QUESTS, NPCS, WEBSITE, SOURCES, LIBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

justikar

Reaction score
This is a full OTHIRE, ready to open.

Website , quests, npcs, client...

134.jpg

DOWNLOAD

SCAN:
4 THREATS DETECTED - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...24e828e1711a7f12c8261423/analysis/1424024944/

Original thread:
http://otland.net/threads/7-72-othire-0-0-1b-based-in-otserv-trunk-latest.212153/

How to use RME and compiling guide:
https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire/wiki/How-to-use-RME-for-this-OTServer

All credits to Ezzz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong spells.xml for that version...
Ultimate explosion went to 1200 mana instead 800 for example.

try to but it online but get error that he cant find the dll files

and yes they are in the map

Npcs does not work... Alot of console errors when u try to travel for example... How can i fix it?

This is not a download&run server, but it's a great start for someone with time and skills.

ow damn i am looking for a 7.72 server to host and run a little work is fine

how come i can't login? I imported the sql file into database and changed config but it keeps telling me account info is incorrect? And server log keeps saying failed attempt and that my password was 0

Make sûre you havent set password type to sha1 in config.lua :p

i dont get this lol im kinda new someone help ? i dont really know how to put it online hahahaha

Mh, first of all you have two choice, Would you like to put it online on a vps (dedicated server) or host on your own computer?, If you want to host it with your own computer, you can run Uniserver, This is your mysql database, where the accounts and password and character is stored. Its also the place where the files of your website are. Just run Uniserver, then run othire.exe then you'll be able to login on localhost "127.0.0.1" with the account stored in Uniserver. I've never used Uniserver, but if its like Xammp, you must start two service in Uniserver's control panel, First is Mysql, it is normaly run on port 3306, the other one is Apache, port 80 and 443 so make sure skype is closed cause skype also use this port and it is causing port conflict. Otherwise you can go to Skype/tools/options/advanced/connexion and remove the option that use these 2 ports.
When both service are started, you can go on 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin login as :root and go to your database selected in config.lua in your server's file to know which one is used. Then go to account table, and you'll find all the account. If you need more help, just ask ;P and since I always used xammp and never used uniserver, you can correct me if i'm wrong :) ! hope you get it :p

Could you help me how to start this serw ?
It is my first time with it.
I have error:
Datebase Connection Falied!

ok it work but npc travels doesnt wokrs;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back