• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTHIRE 7.6 - WITH MAP, QUESTS, NPCS, WEBSITE, SOURCES, LIBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
is msvcp100d.dll
Download them all, you probably getting multiple errors because you need all the dlls. You can't have the error msg with the dll in the server folder.

Download them all, you probably getting multiple errors because you need all the dlls. You can't have the error msg with the dll in the server folder.
Ok i will try

Someone here can share to me spr dat item.otb to make look a server as 7.4? pd i got sprites working but i can't compile with items.otb i can share

Hey thanks it work now

Sorry for double post the OTHire version wont login and spamming server save /:

The server is running but can't login and cannot connet to login server......

my server is online and i cant login too, can someon help?;>

I don't see the: MAP, QUESTS, NPCS and WEBSITE... can you re upload plss!?

I've fixed all the main bugs in the server, I can login on localhost, however when I try add the server to otservlist, it doesn't let me, also friend cannot join.
The IP is definitely set properly, ports are forwarded (7171, TCP/UDP).
I have even run my old Avesta using the same settings in config.lua and it CAN be added to otservlist, so why not OTHire?
Any suggestions?

Her :)
HTML:
http://***************/download/dXBsb2Fkcy9EaXN0cmlidXRpb25zL09USGlyZS9PdGhpcmUucmFy/h/90d483ee7351ef1a83ab207f26672e3d

I've fixed all the main bugs in the server, I can login on localhost, however when I try add the server to otservlist, it doesn't let me, also friend cannot join.
The IP is definitely set properly, ports are forwarded (7171, TCP/UDP).
I have even run my old Avesta using the same settings in config.lua and it CAN be added to otservlist, so why not OTHire?
Any suggestions?
You also need 7172.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back