• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ OTHire sources(OTserv)

Vantoria

www.ClassicOT.us
Reaction score
Hello world, i have been quite retired from open tibia for the past 2-3 years and now i decided to be back with some Friends, now i'm asking for some Little help about editing or changing monsters or sources i really dont know what or where.

first what i need is how to disable anti lure system (my Project is 7.1)
how i can edit Giant Spider to dont push diagonally and how to make it Trappeable with energy bomb rune like it was in old versions 7.1 please if someone could me help with this

Thanks in advance.

Solution
disable anti lure system should be easy , in config.lua
Lua:
-- Monsters
deSpawnRange = 0
deSpawnRadius = 0

what do you mean pushing GS diagonally? i dont understand

trapping with energy bomb.. i searched quickly but i couldnt find anything to help, you'll have to search more and you'll find it or, someone saying it's impossible.
Lua:
-- Monsters
deSpawnRange = 0
deSpawnRadius = 0

trapping with energy bomb.. i searched quickly but i couldnt find anything to help, you'll have to search more and you'll find it or, someone saying it's impossible.

Solution
Lua:
-- Monsters
deSpawnRange = 0
deSpawnRadius = 0

He means making monsters like giant spiders not being able to walk diagonally.

Lua:
-- Monsters
deSpawnRange = 0
deSpawnRadius = 0

well i tryed to find anything related with that but with no luck so thanks for the luring, i Will try to find out about the trapping

Back