• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

otitem editor

jestem pro

That is the question
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I searched a otitem editor, but i can't find.
Maby someone could get a otitem editor tibia 8.6

I have a objectbuilder and i'm using too, but i added to tibia.SPR for help "import", so works. And how i do it to tibia.dat " import" my new item that don't work. Error#1000 so how have i add this item? How do it do?

Ok, so from what I understand: You loaded your .dat and .spr files into Object Builder and then added new sprites using "import" button on the right, right? Now, to create new item using this sprites you need to click "new" button on the bottom left. The window in the middle will show and you can drag and drop sprites to in, set properties etc.
I don't think you can just copy all this data from another .dat file, you just do it with sprites and then create a new item.

Sorry now, how i will add my new item to otitem editor that how i turn on my server i have error. It writes "duplicate registered item with id xxx" (xxx - this is all id item) and all this is item. What i do wrong? I choose clinet, which i'm using.

After you are done with ObjectBuilder which affects .dat and .spr file, you need to do changes in .otb using OTItem Editor and in items.xml.
First of all make sure you are using new .dat and .spr for OTItem ("file - > preferences" ) and client. In OTItem you need to click "edit -> create item" and select properties to match the same as in Object Builder. Then add lines in items.xml with name of your item and ID from OTItem Editor. It's either server ID or client - I never know. To be honest, I tested it now and both works, which is wierd lol.

Edit
As for the IDs: For me both server and client works, but in game you need to type server, so I think it's better to type server in items.xml to not create a mess.

Ok, i'm opening my otitem editor, click "create item" and i'm seeing my last item have id 12620 and when i click "create item" that new item has too id 12620 really i don't understand.

Last edited:
You talking about server ID or client ID? If server ID, then something must be wrong, not compatible etc, because this numer should be always 1 higher than last one. You can get the same client ID's when you add 1 item multiple times. Despite of this you can always experiment, just do backup and try if it works.

Client id is ok. Serwer id isn't ok. When i click once create item that is bad, and i click already once that server id is 12621 so good, but i can't delete item about id 12620

Ok i'm opening my otitem editor in the files i choose preferences and i choose my edited client i must click "extended" or "transparenty"? Unless no. And next i click open and choose my " item.otb" (files .otb) ok so loading. Ok it is. Next i click create item appearing item id 12620 how my last item has that id. Duplicated

Well then... Have you tried launching OTS anyway with that duplicate items in .otb? What if you open .otb and delete this last item you have and then add newly created? You need to experiment, from what you say there is something wrong with your .otb file, so try deleting/changing that last item, maybe it will help. You can also post some screens how does it look, maybe it will help somehow. Also, make sure you don't have duplicated ID's in items.xml, this is what I had some time ago.

ok i'm opening my server after compile
xdjpg_wxasxeh.jpg

ok so next.

When i'm opening my item editor :
xd1jpg_wxasxww.jpg

Next when i click "create item" :
xd2jpg_wxasxsw.jpg

so what is it?

Yeah, that's wierd. But 99% it isn't the cause of duplicated items problem. Check your items.xml for duplicated ID's. When you are done with this, just add this new item again and check if it works.

Back