• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand OtLand has moved to vBulletin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have finally managed to move to vBulletin from MyBB, as many of you already have read in your mail it require everyone to use the lost password function because the old password did not work to login with. If anyone registered with a mail that you no longer have access to or is invalid, you can PM me and tell me your password that you had in MyBB and if the information is correct you'll get your user.

You might have seen that your post count has increased alot, and duplicate posts in some threads, we're working on deleting those, it was an error that occurred in the import to vBulletin.

The download attachments will also be added back as soon as we're done configuring things in the forum, we do not have any ETA when we will be done, so all we can say at the moment is that everything should be done tonight or tomorrow.

After three months, we already have 2000 members which requires more active moderation, therefor we have decided to promote some active members after reading their great application.

The new moderators (if they're still interested as they seemed to be in their application) are:
master-m will been promoted to a Super Moderator,
Whyzzer will been promoted to a Super Moderator,
Markje will be taking master-m's position as a Moderator,
Snel pUppie will be promoted to a Moderator.

More moderators will be promoted in the future if necessary...

EDIT: New requirements to view Download forum:
Usergroup: Promoted Users (requires: 24 hours of membership and 15 posts.)
vBulletin checks all users every hour to promote, so before complaining on that you've not been promoted and you meet requirements wait atleast one hour.

EDIT2: Thanks to Agostino for the new logo.

//OtLand.net Staff.

shouldnt this thread be closed now?
everyone knows that Otland have changed to vbulletin.

I don't see any reason to close this thread, it can remain open forever.

well the one obvious reason is spam every one is saying the same thing over and over like its kinda obvious they just want posts+

vBulletin is so mainstream! Use IPB!

Only joking, vB is obviously the preferred option.. skin looks very sleek, very stylish! ;)

Nice update,but why this forum is very simmilar to otfans.net? ;>

vB is the best software on the market :)
GOod choice to upgrade.

Also, eventhough I LOOOVE this theme, I really do, but it's exactly the same almost as otfans >.<

But yea, this is a very nice skin :D

vB is the best software on the market :)
GOod choice to upgrade.

Also, eventhough I LOOOVE this theme, I really do, but it's exactly the same almost as otfans >.<

But yea, this is a very nice skin :D

So do you got some suggestions? ;)

So do you got some suggestions? ;)

Well, as I said. I love this skin, and forumthemes have the best coded skins that looks awesome with the exception of custom skins.

But check out http://vbskinworks.com/phpclient/browse_products.php?category_id=1

They have alot of skins that looks good.
But none of them are near as good coded as forumthemes.
The text on the buttons isn't even in the center, etc.
But they're cheap also. 2 skins for 30$.

Anyways, I love this skin, and it's great. :p

First Srry for my bad english =P

i have more of 36 hours and i have to more of 15 post

and i cant go to the thread

plz help me i want to download =)

You need to wait up to one hour after reaching 15 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back