• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand OtLand has moved to vBulletin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have finally managed to move to vBulletin from MyBB, as many of you already have read in your mail it require everyone to use the lost password function because the old password did not work to login with. If anyone registered with a mail that you no longer have access to or is invalid, you can PM me and tell me your password that you had in MyBB and if the information is correct you'll get your user.

You might have seen that your post count has increased alot, and duplicate posts in some threads, we're working on deleting those, it was an error that occurred in the import to vBulletin.

The download attachments will also be added back as soon as we're done configuring things in the forum, we do not have any ETA when we will be done, so all we can say at the moment is that everything should be done tonight or tomorrow.

After three months, we already have 2000 members which requires more active moderation, therefor we have decided to promote some active members after reading their great application.

The new moderators (if they're still interested as they seemed to be in their application) are:
master-m will been promoted to a Super Moderator,
Whyzzer will been promoted to a Super Moderator,
Markje will be taking master-m's position as a Moderator,
Snel pUppie will be promoted to a Moderator.

More moderators will be promoted in the future if necessary...

EDIT: New requirements to view Download forum:
Usergroup: Promoted Users (requires: 24 hours of membership and 15 posts.)
vBulletin checks all users every hour to promote, so before complaining on that you've not been promoted and you meet requirements wait atleast one hour.

EDIT2: Thanks to Agostino for the new logo.

//OtLand.net Staff.

Its good to see more Super Moderator's Joining the team, as the forum is getting more and more active as the days pass.
And congratulations to the new Super Moderators also!

Very nice done but there will be the same style as the MyBB forum? or there comes a other one?
because I don't like this default vbulletin skin.

Good job. The only thing left to do after fixing those problems is to find a new template, or not? :p

Very nice done but there will be the same style as the MyBB forum? or there comes a other one?
because I don't like this default vbulletin skin.

We're having some problems with character sets, so we don't want to add any big modifications before vBulletin customer support has helped us, after that we'll add stats at bottom of index, new templates etc.

Nice update! :D But have one question :< Where is the donwload tfs link :p?

Requirement to view the Download forum added in first post.

Hello
I'm registered for almost 48hours now and i got more than 15 posts
still i cant access the download page
what's wrong?

You need to wait up to one hour after reaching 24h membership and 15 posts.

why create alots of forums for otserv? with otfans its sufficient...

wow, thanks Sir :O

vB rulez, and I like this style, the blue colors are cool :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back