• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Otland is not Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Fighter

Reaction score
Some members here think otland is ebay
and sell realmaps scripts arenas npcs etc
this is ot-comunity (Open-Tibia Community)
and this should be all learn to make something like mapping tracking scripting etc and not buying maps
i dont like this lazys richy nabs.
i think in otland must me not allowed to sell maps ~ Servers~ NPCS~Scripts~ETC
i think u guys will agree with me or?
;]
hf

Lol, exacly.. You could release something that take you months of work for free and be like "yaay I'm respected".

But for me ? It is not enough. Rly I cant work for free.
Not like I'm poor or anything, but yea ofc sometimes I can.

It is pretty much waste of time if you release it. Maybe I could release it after that I'm not using it my self.

100 agree!½

Lol, exacly.. You could release something that take you months of work for free and be like "yaay I'm respected".

It is pretty much waste of time if you release it. Maybe I could release it after that I'm not using it my self.

Then start a new site for selling OT shit, this site ain't swinging that way.

@up

I do not sell stuff here, but as I look around..
It pretty much is swinging that way.

When other people don't release I won't either.. nobody will begin lol.
And if TFS would cost I would be glad because lots of noob servers will be gone from otservlist and only good ones would be left.

Well tell talaturen ? start release softcores.otland.net ?? why all say to us ?

Softcore is running, and is not for sale. You are just getting dumber for each post.

I'll dont understand you peoples? just ignore if anyone sell it's not your bussiness and like Dabaflow said, it's not about we are not rich or poor... its about We spend a lot of time to make this project ! so why should i release ?

Just ignore if anyone sell they's ot ? why every peoeples must say it's for open tibia it's free releases..:S ! omg sick peoples!¨

Also MC-Pedro you are a dumbass, you getting more retard for each post.

Mumrik dont sell his cipsoft map, TFS team dont sell TFS, but some members, sell his scripts and maps...
Agree :_:

not signed...

because of ppl like
cuz before we could get like all servers and now it cost to get an normal server loL

make ur own serv, dont live on others :)

i dont see anything wrong with selling your server - time is money ;)

ONLY EXCEPTION FOR THIS IS REAL TIBIA MAPS! NO SELLz

wai hmar hur ska jag göra en server xD? kan ej ens öppna en xml server :/

lol vrf ?:S

Grammar.com
No I'm not going to ignore it because it's not eBay you retarded spelling freak.

I heard it many times, dont be sad man :(

hahahha im feeling bad for you _:/

not signed...

because of ppl like

Yes, there we got Colandus speak :) totally true!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mc-Pedro, keep in mind...

some People like Ates <smiles> are trying to sell shitty made stuff because then they have enough money afterwards to buy themselves a brain :)

ontopic: I completly agree, making profit of other Peoples work is just lame....proofs that people lack on brain else they wouldn't do it.

sincerly, Exhibition

yes i want sell it ? any problem,

Lol Ex~ you are not funny at all... also go get a life... spamming me 24/7 we know you cryin you cant win me :/

Luckily not everyone shares the same way of seeing this matter. What if firefox, msn and all other companies started charging for their softwares? You would just get sick of it and eventually you would stop wasting your money.
not signed...

because of ppl like

There's no rule saying you need to release everything, but I honestly believe that selling servers doesn't do any good besides earning a few bucks for pretty much no work. Tracking a real tibia map isn't hard at all, may take some time, but it's definately not hard and not worth any money according to me. I'd rather pay some bucks for a custom map than a tracked real map.

I think TFS should have one that is Advance so they can sell it. I wish there was a way where you cannot give to everyone and make money from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back