• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Otland is not Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Fighter

Reaction score
Some members here think otland is ebay
and sell realmaps scripts arenas npcs etc
this is ot-comunity (Open-Tibia Community)
and this should be all learn to make something like mapping tracking scripting etc and not buying maps
i dont like this lazys richy nabs.
i think in otland must me not allowed to sell maps ~ Servers~ NPCS~Scripts~ETC
i think u guys will agree with me or?
;]
hf

And what the hell is annoying you with that people sell their OT stuff.
None of your business and i do not agree with you.

Do whatever you want as long as it has with OT to do (else like music section etc).

If everyone say 'signed' 'agree' why are there still 'Buy-threads'?

Well, it is pretty stupid to release something that is worth money (something you put a lot of work on).

Do whatever you want as long as it has with OT to do (else like music section etc).

Well, what would be the reason to call it Open Tibia if you need to buy stuff if you'd want to start a server? It's like Talaturen and Elf would start selling TFS (I know it's not possible due to GNU GPL, but still) would you like that? I think not. If you decide to release something it should be to help others, not gain profit for yourself, especially not money.

Signed.

Talaturen and his team released their server and script and all that
they didnt want money for it
and i can tell you its VERY HARD TO DO AN SERVER
ALL THIS NEW PEOPLE THAT SELLING SERVERS IS BULLSHIT!
THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING! THEY HAVE JUST FIX SOME BUGGS ON THE MAP FFS!

Well, what would be the reason to call it Open Tibia if you need to buy stuff if you'd want to start a server? It's like Talaturen and Elf would start selling TFS (I know it's not possible due to GNU GPL, but still) would you like that? I think not. If you decide to release something it should be to help others, not gain profit for yourself, especially not money.

Signed.

It is possible for us to sell TFS, however if someone purchase a copy s/he is free to redistribute it.

Lol i kidding ... i never give out my map free... they think they can dl everything just that, you peoples must do little job not just dl aac and server and run ! lol ?

Lol, exacly.. You could release something that take you months of work for free and be like "yaay I'm respected".

But for me ? It is not enough. Rly I cant work for free.
Not like I'm poor or anything, but yea ofc sometimes I can.

It is pretty much waste of time if you release it. Maybe I could release it after that I'm not using it my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back