• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Otland is not Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Fighter

Reaction score
Some members here think otland is ebay
and sell realmaps scripts arenas npcs etc
this is ot-comunity (Open-Tibia Community)
and this should be all learn to make something like mapping tracking scripting etc and not buying maps
i dont like this lazys richy nabs.
i think in otland must me not allowed to sell maps ~ Servers~ NPCS~Scripts~ETC
i think u guys will agree with me or?
;]
hf

When other people don't release I won't either.. nobody will begin lol.
And if TFS would cost I would be glad because lots of noob servers will be gone from otservlist and only good ones would be left.
Lol, thats even worse, the noobs would host with a shitty distro.

Luckily not everyone shares the same way of seeing this matter. What if firefox, msn and all other companies started charging for their softwares? You would just get sick of it and eventually you would stop wasting your money.
There's no rule saying you need to release everything, but I honestly believe that selling servers doesn't do any good besides earning a few bucks for pretty much no work. Tracking a real tibia map isn't hard at all, may take some time, but it's definately not hard and not worth any money according to me. I'd rather pay some bucks for a custom map than a tracked real map.

What about reading my post again :mad:

signed and agreeing

agree -.- haha

why do you agree when you sell your maps lol?

Lol, exacly.. You could release something that take you months of work for free and be like "yaay I'm respected".

But for me ? It is not enough. Rly I cant work for free.
Not like I'm poor or anything, but yea ofc sometimes I can.

It is pretty much waste of time if you release it. Maybe I could release it after that I'm not using it my self.

This Open-Tibia things are things you do at your free-time, it's you who wanna work on it, nobody is saying that you must work on your project, FREE-TIME!

Waste of time? Stop working on your free time and get a real job instead of this?

Last edited:
ROTFL This topic make no sense because Ates and other freaks still would to sell everything :) Otland staff should do something with this persons.

yes i want sell it ? any problem,

Lol Ex~ you are not funny at all... also go get a life... spamming me 24/7 we know you cryin you cant win me :/

<Looks at your postcount> ahh yea I really need a life ! </sarcasm>
btw, I'm wondering...How can I write things when I'm basicly dead o_O since your saying I have no life ;(

and yea...Sorry to dissapoint you but winning you wouldn't be a good reward at all there I'm better suited with dirt on the ground :)

sincerly, Exhibition

<Looks at your postcount> ahh yea I really need a life ! </sarcasm>
btw, I'm wondering...How can I write things when I'm basicly dead o_O since your saying I have no life ;(

and yea...Sorry to dissapoint you but winning you wouldn't be a good reward at all there I'm better suited with dirt on the ground :)

sincerly, Exhibition

He try to write with nice english... playin cool with your english ? gratz.

I agree with the topic.

And about all the negative comments bout it, . ..

Get a life.

Create an own forum with the name DumbSellingAnyShitOnForumToGetMoneyToSuriveInRealLive.IAmARetard.Com

Nowadays you cannot ask anyone for a script or something else without getting an answer like "offer?" ; "Money pls?" ; "100000 euro and I do!"
Create an own forum for ur business, open tibia is a "game" not a source to earn money.

LOL this tread like a fight club tread ^.-

so what if ppl sells things u can't do anything.
i really think u guys are mad cuz they dont release there server/map and u guys dont have enough money to buy it so u guys gonna make some tread like this.
im right?

Still im sick at, if anyone sell ots dont even look if you are not intressed... so fast anyone or i make a thread i buy/sell then many msgs come oh lol, this ot suxs,scammer,release this free, and so...

Edit: Im not poor in rl ,i htink im richer than more other peoples here anyway, im not giving out just like that a server if im playing :S or use it... and like Colandus said Time = Money!

LOL this tread like a fight club tread ^.-

so what if ppl sells things u can't do anything.
i really think u guys are mad cuz they dont release there server/map and u guys dont have enough money to buy it so u guys gonna make some tread like this.
im right?

Nop. I've got my own real map, even bigger than ates one.
I won't ever sell it nor release it.
You should do the same.
Either you keep it and host it or delete it or save it to work on that times later.

Still im sick at, if anyone sell ots dont even look if you are not intressed... so fast anyone or i make a thread i buy/sell then many msgs come oh lol, this ot suxs,scammer,release this free, and so...

Edit: Im not poor in rl ,i htink im richer than more other peoples here anyway, im not giving out just like that a server if im playing :S or use it... and like Colandus said Time = Money!

You didn't notice that Colandus never selled his script, didn't you?

Nop. I've got my own real map, even bigger than ates one.
I won't ever sell it nor release it.
You should do the same.
Either you keep it and host it or delete it or save it to work on that times later.

We are not selling it anymore the most updated.. lol , i dont think your it's bigger... longer XD.

You didn't notice that Colandus never selled his script, didn't you?

If he doing, a long script then he can sell it and if it's pro script :p but if it's normal script he can give out free !

say to Nahruto release hes scripts ? War Script,Bounty Hunter Script,Svargrond Arena script then... stop spamming me!!!!

If he doing, a long script then he can sell it and if it's pro script :p but if it's normal script he can give out free !

say to Nahruto release hes scripts ? War Script,Bounty Hunter Script,Svargrond Arena script then... stop spamming me!!!!

My attidude towards selling otstuff was not only related to you.
Basicly the pro scripters use the scripts for themselves.

What do you mean by longer btw?! z0mg and my Map is bigggaaa 0j0j0j0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back