• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

Level 60
znotelevel60.jpg

In memorial of my lvl 60. :(
znote60beforerollback.jpg

I have a feeling the news will have fatal consequences. :(

Only time tayan couldnt reach me, he had send me a letter, apologizing he couldnt help me out ;O

Ps: the server is gettin rollbacked to 6 am this morning, perhaps u still got the money? haha

Nooes, I got scammed around 1 am~ >.<

Woot :O, what bug? was that possible?, Elf said it is not possible in his 0.3.7 distro? ;o

EDIT: Online again! :D

@Znote,
congrats man :p U've good some pretty nice eqs huh? ^^

@Norse,
Hes using Glorious Axe, which we have looted at mutateds and made me die 2x ====]

/hood civil~

I really don't wanna continue on my paladin, but since I have all my items/house/prem and good skills on it, I think i'll have to.
Paladins is complete shit if you ask me.

Who is it then norse? :O

It taking long (Gameworld closed) :>

Neon, mind bein a lil more specific about paladin? as i am skilling & wanting to play a paladin :p

Elf is doing everything he can to solve this situation without adding the rollback. Lets cross our fingers they manage to solve the problem without that happening! D:

Edit: Lots of ppl on the deleted list. :p

Last edited:
Elf is doing everything he can to solve this situation without adding the rollback. Lets cross our fingers they manage to solve the problem without that happening! D:

Did they find out how they cloned?, Im jealous that u can log in hehe :p

Who is it then norse? :O

It taking long (Gameworld closed) :>

Neon, mind bein a lil more specific about paladin? as i am skilling & wanting to play a paladin :p

I have almost 77 Dist, using Royal spears, still I miss EVERY single time, and I hit about 80~...

He will do rollback, they throwed out around 600cc on dp

Looks like we are safe. I bet they would do rollback already if they decided to do that. :) I'm back to PGing! :D

To catch up to lost time during yesterdays studying I assume at least lvl 70 today. :)

Back