• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

I like the map, its just fawked up that the polaks have invaded the server ;/
I'd love to see some swedish teams around here lol they'd make it a lot more fun, kinda hesitating whether to continue or ehh ^.^

/hood civilian

I'd love to see some swedish teams around here lol they'd make it a lot more fun, kinda hesitating whether to continue or ehh ^.^

Nah, it's more like OTLand invaded the server, Elf is PL, if you say bad words in PL like "hujs" or "kurwa" the guard attacks you, etc.

@ont
I am still level 13 :<

Swedish team?
Is an Otland team not enough for you?

boh quest ;

FiM4V.png

pking someone while we were on a quest ;

4Bb58.png

Got C-Legs from that guy but the funny part was when we went south and found like 5pls, they killed us all lolz:D

@norse

Haha yea :/ my bro looted c shield and c helmet, but when he died he lost boh + his whole bp T_T.

Swedish team?
Is an Otland team not enough for you?

he meant that there should be some more guilds and not only PL guilds.

Jups, what akon said

it'll be hard to compete against all these polish fellas.. By the time otland has reached a average level of 75~
them polish dudes will have a average lvl of 120-150 by then >.>

Jups, what akon said

it'll be hard to compete against all these polish fellas.. By the time otland has reached a average level of 75~
them polish dudes will have a average lvl of 120-150 by then >.>

Then people need to hurry the fuck up xD Teamhuntings best option

Owned :)
Anyone wanna give hints where to get mounts? Pretty interested in them tbh :p

I'm joining >>
Some asshole stole my name so, my name shall be Vergil

Invited to otland guild.

@Three Magic:
Get sugar oat, then you can tame those horses. (I think). Take a look at tibia wiki on how to do it.

We are the Biggest guild in the server, but we have too many low levels, we average 31~ meanwhile Pole Guilds of 16 will Average at 86~, check out the stats, most have lest than Half of the people that we have and they also have less amount online on peak time.
We just need to boost, also avoid pking others, they take notice, they should notice more since we have the Guild Hall in Karmia.

Players that are in their mid-high 20's should help boost newbies, until they are on their mid 20's. We can use a ladder strategy to help boost more players(since we have alot). High levels boost their nearest low level.

If you still insist on PKing, have a Knight around with as much capacity as possible, and have him not attack anyone, so he can carry your stuff just incase you may get killed(give it to him before dying.

You can kick me out of the guild, I quit playing. Not sure tou if Tyron is gonna play on my char or not <.<
Also, don't trust Magic Core/Shikamaku if you meet him sometime in the future :>

You can kick me out of the guild, I quit playing. Not sure tou if Tyron is gonna play on my char or not <.<
Also, don't trust Magic Core/Shikamaku if you meet him sometime in the future :>

Why? what did he do :O

Why? what did he do :O

It was all my fault, we played for awhile together, bought a house together .. Yeah, you know the rest ..
Lost 600 prem points ..

It's a great server itself tou the staff could be abit more supportive ..

Last edited:
Back