• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

By the way... If any of you have any premium points to sell... Id like to buy a few for ingame cash since I cant donate (Zaopay doesnt aceppt my world).

Msg me ingame.. Romaron Cros.

YAy!! level 36 and goin for a demon yay... yay..

TE4AE.jpg

Xemos,Irke,Deva,Licky stopped played this OT? Why??

They made new accounts. Some of em atleast

EDIT: i svear to god if i even see a pl on the street im gonna fuck him on the floor for sure.

Fucking pls srsly what a bad reputation fucking POLACKS. wtf 3x lvl 100+ came to kill me at fucking heros for no fucking reason at lvl 40 wtf?.. srsly fucking pissed off

Last edited:
bro, come to holland, its filled with them polawks
they just made their reputation even worse, as their poi attempt failed horribly lmfao.. 2nd ;)

tho, server slowly dying or something? my vip list aint as filled as it normally was ;/

I wonder something tho, how many ppl will start playing zantera?
I get the feeling, many will ;>

Lovely how you can get killed by a town guard, if you say a bad word, while being PK -.- 3th time so far, still stackin up! kurwa jebany

Hah, Too much polakss!!
Tip: Never do poi with pls and im like almost quiting the server now its so fking boring atm.
About zantera no way:p Wont start rl map again:)
Goodluck with your server Tayan:)

Lovely how there are no non-polaks left almost ;P u may invite random non polaks to ur guild, i doubt it'll turn out good ';P

and as we speak, i got banned for polak killing haha

R.I.P. Hood Civilian (For 2~ weeks)

am playing Jigen.lt at the moment and its good enough :D

@Norse Zan is an evo I think :eek:

It seems as people dont really use their brains nowadays..

Some complain about the polacks on the spawn... How to resolve that? Hunt on less known spawns or some hidden ones.
Some people complain about dying to them... How to resolve that? Powergame and lets go after them.

They're not really that many (the teams that is)..

Their team size is like 15.. If we get 10-12 guys with a decent lvl we can surely go after them.

If anyone is willing to make a new guild with the new active people, pg and then fight the polacks lemme know either here or ingame.

Name: Romaron Cros.

It seems as people dont really use their brains nowadays..

Some complain about the polacks on the spawn... How to resolve that? Hunt on less known spawns or some hidden ones.
Some people complain about dying to them... How to resolve that? Powergame and lets go after them.

They're not really that many (the teams that is)..

Their team size is like 15.. If we get 10-12 guys with a decent lvl we can surely go after them.

If anyone is willing to make a new guild with the new active people, pg and then fight the polacks lemme know either here or ingame.

Name: Romaron Cros.

i would join it, im atm lvl 83, could have been way higher but skilled all the time got 89/88 now xd

Well guys, I got my guild Most Wanted.
People will join and if anyone here in OTland wants to join it and fk some polacks tell me:D
Everyone is welcome!! PM ME INGAME, NORSE

Back