Mapping Board Moderator
Welcome to the voting thread for February's mapping competition & Season 2's Finale! Who shall be crowned the champion of Season 2!?
VOTING STAGE: October - "Enchanted Forest"
Congratulations to your February Winner & Season 2 Winner @eiserne festung
Remember: The prize for the winner of the competition will receive 3-months free premium on OtLand.
It is worth noting that there is now a league system that is tracking the points of the top 3 from each competition. At the end of a "season", the winner will receive an additional prize! Stay tuned. More details and current standings as well as a more detailed account of the rules can be found here: Hall of Fame | Rules | F.A.Qs
- You MUST NOT vote for yourself
- You MUST NOT entice others to vote for your entry
- You MUST only vote once. Anyone found using multiple accounts to vote will have all of their votes discounted. If an entrant decides to violate this rule, they will be banned indefinitely from the competitions and have their entry disqualified.
- You MUST NOT inform, hint or otherwise let any other members know which entry is yours (until the winner is revealed obviously)
- You MUST NOT insult or "flame" anyone, their maps or their comments
- Please vote for the entry that best suits the theme of the competition (in this case; the theme is ("Enchanted Forest")
- If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.
- If you wish to change your vote, please comment below and this will be accounted for once the voting stage has concluded. You should now be able to change your vote yourself
Vote Changes: You're now able to change the vote you casted, yourself.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE LARGE SIZES OF SOME OF THESE IMAGES, YOU MAY NEED TO CLICK THEM TO GET A FULL DETAILED VIEW
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO VOTER FRAUD FROM SOMEONE VOTING WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED.
1 = #1 (34 votes) 2 = #3 & #8 (12 votes) 3 = #5 (11 votes)
[1.] 1st Place @eiserne festung
[3.] 2nd Place @Cwiras
[5.] Please click this image to see the full resolution. 3rd Place @Neon
[8.] Please click this image to see the full resolution. Join 2nd Place @Andréew
Please note if an image looks blurred, click the image, and click again to zoom accordingly.
Good Luck all!