• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland-Team on TERA EUROPE[Zenobia] - Official Thread

@noobwars
Haha thanks :p
Hope to see ya tomorrow^^
We oughta get teamspeak running since raidcall doesnt work for me :/

Really nice screens ;D, Keep fighting till you get lv 20 ;D, Will help you with Bastion of Lok [BOL] all the time till you reach as high lvl as possible xD

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, forgot to say that your character looks really cute and cool ;P!

help me 2, im lvl 19, didnt play today :$!

Made a new character to level up with a friend. Currently a level 11 Baraka Lancer :D
IGN: Bintzmeister

TERA_ScreenShot_20130511_150840.png

Tried this damn crab like 3 times.. sadly we couldn't conquer it.. we def. needed a tank :D

[video=youtube;azdsS-ikDz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdsS-ikDz4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

@1:02 I just knew this guy was going to get fucked up by that crab haha, he never manuevers out or tries to dodge it :(

- - - Updated - - -

2ymarg0.jpg

Tried this damn crab like 3 times.. sadly we couldn't conquer it.. we def. needed a tank :D

- - - Updated - - -

@1:02 I just knew this guy was going to get fucked up by that crab haha, he never manuevers out or tries to dodge it :(

- - - Updated - - -

2ymarg0.jpg

Congratulations! Keep lvl up! ;), Your getting near level 40! hehe

My guildies helpin me with a BAM :), If any of yall are playin serious, & looking to make new friends from Philippines/Europe/China just tell me, and I'll ask them to invite ya :)

2j63c46.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Look at all the space now! :D

2z4yf52.jpg

1000 gold , wow :D
gimme some haha^^
anyway I would wish join le guild, however only playing on weekends in evenign so mehz ;/
gogo lvl 40!

1000 gold , wow :D
gimme some haha^^
anyway I would wish join le guild, however only playing on weekends in evenign so mehz ;/
gogo lvl 40!

haha I wish I was rich! you know that package you get when you start? like you can click it every 5 levels n such? at level 35 when you open it, it gives you 20 crafting items, which sell for about.. 250G ATM.. going down I think.. but yeh 20 of them at 250G a piece hehe, but yeh I didn't open my package till lvl 38 haha cuz I never had space but then just wondered whats in there! :)

Wish you was more active man, would love hanging with my otland friend's ^.^

1z1fr41.png

Well, was tanking a shit that almost raped me, some how ;/

Chilling at the mountains xD

That shit isn't that difficult, you just have to Leash him when is going to the center of the room :p
No one is playing on NA? :(

Ye it isnt difficult but its annyoing me when it takes 4k damage on me all the time, some times even the healers die some how then no 1 can heal, ofc i die too then, btw im Level 39 Lancer now ;D almost 40

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, is NA even fun ;/? Europe is more players i guess, well if u wanna join us then gogo ;D, its always full in the channels, quite fun ;), and nope no 1 here is playing NA as i know

Btw, is NA even fun ;/? Europe is more players i guess, well if u wanna join us then gogo ;D, its always full in the channels, quite fun ;), and nope no 1 here is playing NA as i know

My server is quite new, so isn't that fun at the moment... I'd like too but in the Europe server I'm gonna have tons of ping :X

My server is quite new, so isn't that fun at the moment... I'd like too but in the Europe server I'm gonna have tons of ping :X

I'm from North America, West Virginia in fact, & my ping is good. But you might be right, no clue :D I miss you, love you <3

Here's me (IGN: Bintzmeister) and my friend from Etherbank looking all majestic lol
TERA_ScreenShot_20130515_213250.png

We're both Level 25 now! :D

Edit: even with my slowass internet speed i can still play the euro servers without lag.

Last edited:
Good shit Bintzer! I haven't been on in like 3-4 days I plan on playing very soon! hectic week! :(

But GZ dude! :)

You 2 look pretty badass lol

Back