• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland-Team on TERA EUROPE[Zenobia] - Official Thread

You know im Archer aswell...:D
My new char is Dorrien

@Bintzer
Are u playing with lowest graphics?
yeah my graphic card sucks :x
ill add all you guys in game now :D we should get a guild going or something

Why u all got so much gp? Im lvl 8 and got like 4 silvercoins

Well once u get to 60 u can get like 200 gold per quest so it raises pretty fast :p dont worry about it

Today i reached lvl 30 and i just noticed that this game is pretty nice xdd, the beauty of the worlds.. This is the most nicest place in the game i've seen so far!

New Picture!

Last edited:
Today i reached lvl 30 and i just noticed that this game is pretty nice xdd, the beauty of the worlds.. This is the most nicest place in the game i've seen so far!

fk uuuu :(... just wait... One day.. I'll outlvl u! ;)

Nothing important in this video! just wanted to show you guys Xsplit is def. the best thing to record with ... read the description! and btw this is a lvl 26 dungeon, and this had to be the worst team I ever went with lol, no tank 2 archers omg! such a headache tryin not to get aggro! :D

Glad your still playing noobwars totally forgot you started guardian! <3

[video=youtube;FR8a0KB3wqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR8a0KB3wqs[/video]

33 minute video = 1.68GB .......... PRICELESS! FUCK U FRAPS! 95.1GB

Nothing important in this video! just wanted to show you guys Xsplit is def. the best thing to record with ... read the description! and btw this is a lvl 26 dungeon, and this had to be the worst team I ever went with lol, no tank 2 archers omg! such a headache tryin not to get aggro! :D

Glad to have you back too ;), Do you still play on ur priest? Haven't seen you online in a long time ;/

I will try making lvl 11 today haha ;) when do i get first mount? Around lvl 9,10 or 11?

I will try making lvl 11 today haha ;) when do i get first mount? Around lvl 9,10 or 11?

At 11 you get the quest, I got the mount at level 12 cause I finished up every quest I had before I left :)

Seem's people are starting to take notice of my accomplishments!
(Yehh thats me with the staff! <3)

41278.jpg

Ye menz, le nub is in Main City :D
im lvl 11 but forgot screen ;P
so here the lvl 11 screen and another one :D

21ka1zq.png

walkhw.png

33 minute video = 1.68GB .......... PRICELESS! FUCK U FRAPS! 95.1GB

OBS bro <3

Ye menz, le nub is in Main City :D
im lvl 11 but forgot screen ;P
so here the lvl 11 screen and another one :D

21ka1zq.png

walkhw.png

Really nice screens ;D, Keep fighting till you get lv 20 ;D, Will help you with Bastion of Lok [BOL] all the time till you reach as high lvl as possible xD

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, forgot to say that your character looks really cute and cool ;P!

Back