• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland-Team on TERA EUROPE[Zenobia] - Official Thread

downloading the client now, ill be with you guys soon! :p (considering the download size, tomorrow at the earliest lol)
i want to be either an aman warrior or slayer... can't decide on which

Slayer is best for newbs :)

thats kinda what i figured.. :p
warrior seems like it would be more fun to play though

Hey mate ! How ya doing ? Great to hear you join us^^

@Ceejzor
Archer rules aswell :p

thats kinda what i figured.. :p
warrior seems like it would be more fun to play though

I agree that Slayers are much easier to play but Warriors are really fun to play too so just go with the class you feel like playing :p

Fk u guys I hate u.. I had TERA Before and I removed it..

ur screens and stories.. made me...

download it again..

Currently downloading it, what server you guys at? =)

Fk u guys I hate u.. I had TERA Before and I removed it..

ur screens and stories.. made me...

download it again..

Currently downloading it, what server you guys at? =)

Well check threadname :eek: =ZENOBIA

Well check threadname :eek: =ZENOBIA

NO I Refuse too :( The thread name too long I only saw "Gaming Otland-Team on..." So I thought it said on TERA so fak you :(

HMM What class should I roll when its done :D NOT Healer, people never team up with me even tho i love healers =(.. A good dps class :D prefer melee this time xD

Hey guys I wanna know what to play, that will benefit you guys too. Idk what race, I was thinking an Elf, and maybe a Priest/Druid or a Hunter, leaning more toward Priest. Lemme know

Last edited:
Hey guys I wanna know what to play, that will benefit you guys too. Idk what race, I was thinking an Elf, and maybe a Priest/Druid or a Hunter, leaning more toward Priest. Lemme know

You can learn more about class/races here, Największe polskie forum gry TERA Online Zobacz wątek - Skile rasowe

Notice: After testing all classes and know which 1 is best for me (fun for me) i choosen Lancer, so this was my last character i made and lvled up so the name of the char im gonna play now is: Tankzoro

Last edited:
Well, I'm up to level 11 on Bintzer. I decided to be a Castanic Archer :p

TERA_ScreenShot_20130507_223447.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20130508_024558.png

Last edited:
I'm a Berserker, currently lvl 10 :D

Add me to the list, Dakii <-.

Good ;), Now we got an archer too, we got almost all classes i think ;P

You know im Archer aswell...:D
My new char is Dorrien

@Bintzer
Are u playing with lowest graphics?

Nice, so you European tera players ever heard about the guild Luciform?? n.n Mizugami? Shizuka.Shion? Kia? :D

Back