• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTLand Thread Images (inspiration)

jsph

Reaction score
You need inspiration? Wasting time scrolling through pages? Try OTLTI ;-)

I've made it month ago; tried to DM moderator what he's thinking about it but w/o success so im posting because It's wasting app atm. If there will be more users I can polish it more <3

Why? What's the point of this? Used link to my thread and got same images more than once because of quotation.

What's the point of your toxic comment? Point of it is that u don't need to click just scroll. I made it for mapping threads (not your features mate) that's why it ignores quotes. If someone posted your image without quotes it will display. I can make it look for same urls and prevent it in future tho. Looking for some positive stuff. I can say this same about your WIP showcase man.

What's the point of your toxic comment? Point of it is that u don't need to click just scroll. I made it for mapping threads (not your features mate) that's why it ignores quotes. If someone posted your image without quotes it will display. I can make it look for same urls and prevent it in future tho. Looking for some positive stuff. I can say this same about your WIP showcase man.
Holy crap in a biscuit, Polish community in a nutshell. I just asked you a question and you want to cut my throat :eek:

I can make it look for same urls and prevent it in future tho
Do that, prevent duplicate results.

This is not the place, should be posted in chit chat or something, also nice attitude dude.

I think for finding inspiration yeah this can be a nice way to scroll though like old threads with some pictures still alive without having to search for them page by page..

on the other hand you cannot like or comment without going back to the thread in otland and likes and comments are what keeps people posting stuff, would like to see more of it and get better at doing so myself.

Seems to be a bit slow aswell (might just be my internet tho)
If worked on a bit more I might use this from time to time.

thanks for sharing

Might help some people in order to gather their own inspiration database (especially for mapping). Nice tool from that initial perspective, however it doesnt really fulfill what I am doing. I personally only add images to my galery that I am really impressed with in any kind of way so that I do not need to sort out anything and always recognize immediatly what I was amazed about in the first place. So it's actually better for me to manually check the threads and update it by myself.

Anyways this should be a topic on the discussion board, but not here exactly. Thanks for sharing and investing your time into this. Keep improving it :)

This is not the place, should be posted in chit chat or something, also nice attitude dude.
Anyways this should be a topic on the discussion board, but not here exactly.
You're right, I wanted to be visible at mapping area and saw some guides, extensions etc. in here; a little bit misleading, sorry :(

I think for finding inspiration yeah this can be a nice way to scroll though like old threads with some pictures still alive without having to search for them page by page
Might help some people in order to gather their own inspiration database
That's the main reason why I made it, scrolling through old threads for active images (pixelart, mapping) because there's so many broken urls 😪

on the other hand you cannot like or comment without going back to the thread in otland and likes and comments are what keeps people posting stuff, would like to see more of it and get better at doing so myself.
Yes you can't like or comment (it's server side client that receive images) but I'll make post link working.

Seems to be a bit slow aswell (might just be my internet tho)
It's fetching pages looking for available images in posts that's why it may seems slowly (continuously receiving images) 😢 I'm going to think about improving it!

thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing and investing your time into this. Keep improving it :)
Thank you guys for your interest!

Back