• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTland's Official OT: 'The Forgotten Lands' [Community Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, sorry for double post.

Second, who would like to start working on a map together? Trying to help each other get better so that we can ALL map this server out and bust it down really quickly. Let's get this ball rolling again, we can do this!

We would need someone that could host a server 24/7 and only give the password to trusted people that really want to help, not steal the work.

Last edited:
Announcement
I of today will be withdrawing from the Dev, please read this to understand my situation. I feel bad about leaving the project, but by no means this marks its end, anyone that can honestly take the lead, please do so, I'll be back in the future.

Thanks again, for all of you great support, I just wish everything was easier in my end of the line.

Thanks and Goodbye.

Project is dead. We lost the 2 main dev. Sorry to say it guys, great idea was completely useless. Should just close and delete this thread from sticky. Sorry to say it, I wish there was another way.

I'm still here, but as of now I will say the project is on pause. Perhaps sometime around november/december I will begin work on this again. I'm still here, and it's sad to see this is dying, such a great idea gone to waste. However, this is a community project. We ask that people step up and contribute when the time comes.

I'll be back.
Leftwing

screenshot_2011-11-19-4-12-37.jpg Could have training areas and tps leading to different ones as such! Just an idea.

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-11-19-4-14-25.jpg
    screenshot_2011-11-19-4-14-25.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
  • screenshot_2011-11-19-4-14-31.jpg
    screenshot_2011-11-19-4-14-31.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
  • screenshot_2011-11-19-4-14-36.jpg
    screenshot_2011-11-19-4-14-36.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Sorry all if someone things that I'm reviving this thread, but I want to say that if the project's owners need my help on LUA, I can help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back