• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTland's Official OT: 'The Forgotten Lands' [Community Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning the areas atm, Its gonna be alot of dirrent area types for damage spells

(This is more of a bump than a double post, Its gone like 3 days before i posted here)

Sounds like an amazing system, but don't you think it takes a lot of the original tibia away from the spell system?

Sounds like an amazing system, but don't you think it takes a lot of the original tibia away from the spell system?
Yup and that's why this is a Custom project :D
BTW Leftwing is in Vacation so that's why we haven't heard about him.

Progress:
Guild Level...Failed - I do not know how to do db.query, but once I do learn how to use it properly I'll make it since I liked the idea alot. Please suggest more Ideas.
The project is young, so let's mature it a bit with suggestions.

Yours,
Shinmaru

Soo, I've increased the number of elements to 36 (its not too much), and i added another firing mode,

There are also a new thing called hidden words, which is used before setting the elements.
Basically triggerers with special conditions, such as onlook at player name or direct area cast and so on.
You will have to find them in quests :3

This custom project looks amazing guys, I'm really looking forward to it's release. I'm glad such trust worthy and hardworking OT land members are giving back the community in such a special way. Best of luck! I'm more than positive this will be the best OT released ^^

I'm like super inactive right now guys and I apologize. I'm really busy right now in real life and for those of you still living under the roof of your parents then you're pretty lucky. I've been working my ass off to support myself and now life has thrown a few curve balls my way, some good and some bad. I've been playing this game a long time now, and I got to say after almost 11+ years of playing this game it's nearly impossible to let go. These next few months I'm going to be pretty busy, and I won't be able to contribute a lot to this, but I promise that this project will not die. This is something that I've decided to dedicate myself to and I plan to see it through until the end. I will still be checking up on this every day and posting here and there, so feel free to PM Shinmaru or I any ideas or suggestions you may have.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Damn Left, hope you get back on your feet :) I bet everyone here would support you and you being inactive shouldn't effect you in any way :) good luck tho.

Good luck with everything Left, I'm still here to help this project until the end. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help further the project that you yourself don't have time to do.

I've tried to stop playing/being involved, but it's too damn hard to keep myself from coming back.

We are looking for a mapper to be involved in the process of merging the maps together/building a base. Contact me if interested.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

How would you go about donating pieces to the project? send to a specific email or..?

i cant wait til this project goes super inactive, some might say "forgotten"

then i can make a hilarious pun

Jimmy, this project isn't inactive, everyone is doing their own thing atm, Mindrage and his spells, Shin and his scripts, Left is inactive but that's because of rl stuff. We're still working on it. But thanks for the support.

this is far from dead, we have many things to deal with other than the server, but it does not mean we aren't doing a part of it, in most reality, we just need to "compile" the works of the members, our biggest and only concern is the map, since Leftwing has RL issues to attend to.

This is something that will be updated frequently once it gets its launch.

Also, Quest, members with good creativity, please, drop ideas, anything that anyone can pick up and do.

this is far from dead, we have many things to deal with other than the server...

That's correct, you keep working on TFS - no breaks, we demand a release!

Nah, but truthfully, I appreciate what you all do for us. Thank you, and good luck!

Regards,
TibiaWR

You should add some world change quests similiar to tibia, but better and funnier
when the world changes(when ppl fail the world change quests), new npcs are added and hides from monsters in the changed area which are for you to look for and help with new quests :D amiright?

I will start working on a map tonight for a large quest, and i will give a full definiton of npcs that need to be made for it, because im not an expert mapper or scriper my map will probably need revamped and i can try the npcs but they will probably need remade, and i think that for addons we should do quests like real tibia but. More in depth, like for the citizen addon you need the 100 mino leathers, the honey combs, chiclen feathers and the legion helmet but on top of that you need to kill 150 minos, 150 wasps and 100 chickens. Because you need to prove that youre worthy to wear the addon.

Edit: the quest will be as large if not larger than pits of inferno, inquisiton. But much more elaborate and indepth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back