• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Znote - You sir, are awesome! I appreciate your efforts to help OTList, we will be in contact very soon!

Daily Bump: Lots of progress coming behind the ideas of how Clans and our Community is going to work with one another. Seperate from staff, I also want to create "Roles" that users can join which will be kind of like a group/support team where you will be able to help people with your specific profession when your online. For example, you could gain the role of a designer or HTML Scripter and that will allow people to sort through lists of people that have knowledge with those types of languages, etc.

Join today by click on the links below and checking out OTList.net!

| Register | View the List | View the Forums |

Daily Bump: Help OTList rise and join today, add your server and participate on the forums. Don't forget to tell your friends about us!

Referral program coming soon!

Daily Bump: Come join us on OTList.net today, with a total of 19 new users last week and 11 new servers added we are still constantly growing! Help us grow by clicking one of the links below and taking part in OTList!

Daily Bump: Already 342 member, seems like just last week we broke 300.. you guys continue to amaze me! I am trying to get a live chat box on the website so we can start having live interactions and encouraging use of the forums! Stay tuned for more information!

Spoofer:
IjqQHS.png

5j4G74.png

I would seriously use OtList.net if it didn't look so terrible lol.

It's not appealing at all. If you had the same format otservlist has, but had all your features, you would have an 100% increase of people using your website.

OtList looks so plain, boring and ugly lol, but has a lot of great features. I'm not tryin to bash your website, but someone needs to be the badguy and give you criticism for you to expand.

Just look at otservlist
AEnlgAn.png

it looks clean, crisp and I can just immediately tell its a actual professional website.

and compare it to your website..
Sr7lznd.png

It looks like a notepad with a bunch of writing, making me want to immediately get off the site lol.

Lol if your website isnt even the slightest more appealing than otservlist, noone is gonna use it if they can just use otserv.

I just hope you make some serious changes, cause it needs to happen. Other than that, good luck with your website.

@Znote - Thank you so much for reporting that spoof! They have been since dealt with, also I got your message on Skype about wanting to help us out. I am going to message you back today so we can talk about the Chat Box feature. <3

@Eternal - Scroll to the bottom of the page, click "Style Chooser" and pick one you like thats better for your personality.

Also, OTList will remain simple until all features are implemented and ready for design. Once we have everything in place, our efforts will be put into creating a more dynamic feel to the website. But until then, we are keeping it clean.

Thanks for the feedback, it really means alot! I will do my best to make OTList a better looking website for everyone, it just takes time!

Thanks for the feedback, it really means alot! I will do my best to make OTList a better looking website for everyone, it just takes time!

Wow, please please please make Cyborg or Slate the actual default style. A LOT more appealing to the eyes when you join, and if they don't like it they can change it, because I dont think anyone will see that "Style chooser" button at the bottom unless you told them specifically , like me.

So instead of them loggin in and seeing the plain default style, they`ll see the other one. If anything, I hope u can just test it out, experiment it by making cyborg or slate the default one and see if you get any more views to the site or activity / joins.

Hope for the best for this site

@Eternal, I'm glad you enjoy the other styles! I will definitely change it over to the darker themes for 2 weeks and see the results :) I think we will start with Slate as the new default!

@mlody.1039, Thank you! I hope to manage OTList.net 100% better than the current server lists all put together so thank you for the support!

350 users passed, thank you so much guys - I have a feeling if this summer goes well we can be pushing into the 4 digit numbers by this Christmas!

Thank you to everyone who is supporting us, the statement "with time comes greatness" couldn't fit this scenario more perfectly. Over the course of the past 4 months, the support I have seen is truly inspirational and helps motivate us to better our website. Now looking forward it's hard not to see the beauty of what OTList.net can be for the community here!

Thanks again to you all, register today and add your server if you haven't already - we have ton's of new updates coming soon!

Daily Bump: Continuing to push strong! Averatec will be back to work on new updates in the next few days which will include touching up some of the things already in place and starting on the developer portal!

Clients 10.32 - 10.37 added for client selection!

Last edited:
Daily Bump: Over 380 users, thank you so much for supporting OTList! We are looking for moderators for the website and the forums, if you wish to help make OTList an active place this summer apply today on the forums!

New Updates this Summer will include: Team Finder, Activity Meter to Claim Coins, Developer Portal and much more!

Don't miss out and join today!

Daily Bump: Almost 400 users strong, updates coming this summer once Averatec has some free time. New contests coming soon that will be based on user activity! Register today and add your server to the new growing list!

Record: 400 users have registered on OTList! Thank you so much for all support you guys are showing, we are constantly growing and every day I see new servers being added. It really means alot to me to see that people appreciate the effort we have put in here. Over the summer, OTList will be transforming with new features and tools! Get ready for a great summer on OTList!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back