• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Bump: Hiring some new moderators on OTList over the next few weeks, looking to spike activity over the summer. New developers are moving onto the project, @averatec has promised to look over any new work and make sure the new developers are following our guidelines. We have a lot in store for you guys, thank you for supporting us with all the new servers on the list and user registrations! At this rate, I see 1000+ users by the end of 2014. If we happen to spike interest with our new updates over the summer we could possibly do way better than our current goal. But set the bar to a reasonable level, and reach it easily to continue pushing hard right?

Get ready for a great summer on OTList, join today - add your server - and talk on the forums. We will soon have a new live feed chat for people to communicate one on one or with groups.

| Register | View the List | View the Forums |

Too bad the forums aren't ever used. Posted an application around a week ago, maybe longer. No reply. Seems like you need someone to really take care of it.

@Three Magic - Been very busy lately, now that summers rolling around I have not only had to deal with a lot of real life priorities but I have also been struggling to get an active developer on the scenes of OTList so I haven't really been focused on accepting applications but I ran through everything today. Cleaned up a lot on the forums, and am trying to promote active forums to encourage developers to want to take part in what we have here.

On a further note, I'd like to welcome @Three Magic and @STiX to the OTList Family! We hope to continue to build our family strong with many new faces and users. Many thanks to everyone is already supporting us, we are nearly pushing 500 users which is such an amazing feat in such a short period of time.

Let's continue to grow strong, add your server to the list and post on the forums to start a conversation about it! If you feel up to even apply to be a part of the team on OTList.

Drop me a pm with the developers you need, what they need to know etc.

you should change it for: It can take a few weeks haha (and yep its online)

wu1g0h.png

Bump: Looking for active web developers to help push the portal further this summer! Just received over 500$ in taxes and I am looking to spend most of it on OTList Development. If you are looking to make some extra money this summer, please post an application!

Bump: We have made it to 500 registered users on OTList! Truly motivating just to look at, thank you for all the support you guys have shown. Lots of updates are planned, currently just looking for someone to fill the main developer slot to push forward with more new content.

Instead of writing a lot of comments in this thread you should take care about layout because currently it looks ugly.

Well after a week of moving , I finally have internet set up at my new place. Time to get OTList back on the road!

New Moderators are being looked for, you can apply on the forum. We are also searching for new developers!

Weekly Bump: Averatec is back on the scenes and is working on OTList actively again. Not to mention we are now partnered with OpenTibia.net! Sound we will be adding discount codes and special bonuses for people who refer from opentibia.net or visa-versa.

Anyways, keep that in mind! OTList will be under major development over the next few months.

@Mark,
If you are ever interested in cross-promotion and discounts as well for the members of OTLand, feel free to message.

Regards,
OTList Staff

Update Notes: We now have Averatec back and working on OTList again! Already pushing out a few updates including, "Subscribe to Server Function" which will allow you to track when a server goes offline/online, releases blogs, has new comments and much more!

He has also added blogs for servers to release patch/update notes, these are just beta functions right now; expect alot more over the coming months!

Everyone give a big shout out to @averatec for being the main developer on OTList and pushing us forward with amazing updates!

News: We are also hosting a PhotoShop Contest to give away coins to anyone who can make us a simple advert! For more information, click here.

Last edited:
News: We have now added GeSHi Tags to the forums allowing users to wrap code in boxes. Ex:
Lua:
. Also, you will now be notified when a server goes online or offline if you are subscribed to it.

[B][B][B]| [URL='http://otlist.net/register']Register[/URL] | [URL='http://otlist.net/']View the List[/URL] | [URL='http://otlist.net/forum/']View the Forums[/URL] |[/B][/B][/B]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back