• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Welcome Players & Server Developers,
OTList.net is now available for the public and for open discussion!

www.otlist.net

We are no where even near being finished with the server list,
but we are functional to the point we can start building a user base/server database.

With that said, let's discuss what OTList will be.

A Place for Creators to build and grow their servers.
Most importantly, we will be focusing on the people behind the server.

I realize that it is fairly difficult to get the growth behind new servers, and even find other people working on the same type of projects so with OTList you will have a Server Developer Portal.
This will be a one stop spot to interact with other server owners, share knowledge and grow together.

On top of this, all activity on OTList will be reflected with the coin system.
Commonly known right now for otservlist, you can only get points by getting users to download their IP Changer or purchasing them.
Our systems will be 100% more complex then this and built for the community.

This goes without saying, alot of you dont have the money to advertise and get ahead of other servers..
that's where OTList.net comes in.

If you have a server added to the list, any activity on the website (voting, commenting, posting on the forums) will go towards your "Claim Coins" where you will be able to build up the amounts needed to get a highlight, feature or even a count down on OTList.

The main objective is to make a community of Server Developers and Players that interact with each other on multiple levels in order to reward the most deserving open tibia servers.

Not only will we be built for the creators/developers, but the systems in place will allow the players to interact with one another and push ahead the servers that need it the most.
With an Inbox System and Chat Box on the forums for real time conversations and Live Feed for Comments & Votes you will always be able to stay in touch and up to date with the OT Community.

Much more information to come as the website is further developed!

Join us and help an OTList that is here for the community!

This post is reserved for future update posts - poll events - and other things of that nature! - OTList.net

Current Topic: How do you feel about our OTList so far and the idea behind it?

OTList.net Credits: @averatec (Main Developer/Designer/Scripter/Admin), @Extrodus (Admin/Founder/Designer), @Peroxide (Admin/Publicist/Concepts)

Last edited:
Tell me when the website is up so i can check this otlist :p

It's currently back online - for the first few weeks or so the connection may not be the greatest. Once all the main features are integrated in we will upgrade hosting solutions.

Woow good job!. the website is really nice

Last edited:
Thank you very much, that means alot to us here on the OTList Staff; we've put alot of time and thought into this and I hope the OT community enjoys this new tool.

Support us by using one of the below signatures!

Players/Users:

Code:
[URL='http://otlist.net'][IMG]http://4.imgland.net/Du6kVe.png[/IMG][/URL]

For Creators/Developers:

Code:
[url=http://otlist.net][img]http://4.imgland.net/gv6Tkr.png[/img][/url]

If anyone out there is a little more gifted with the whole signature thing, feel free to support us and make a great looking signature!

Edit: Update - Notification System added! Admins will now be notified when new servers join allowing staff to approve your websites much faster. Users will use the notification system for other things. On top of that, 4 new members have registered! Enjoy OTList!

Last edited:
Any suggestions on what you would like to see in the Developer Portal would be greatly appreciated!

Current Ideas: Personal Live Chat for Server Owners - Forums for Resources/Help - Tutorials

Post your ideas and we may use them!

Last edited:
Since we will be importing alot of servers to the list, we have added a feature to allow server owners to use their website to claim a server rather then using MOTD's. This will be alot easier for owners who run highly populated servers and dont really have the option to change a MOTD for 15 minutes just to join a list.

Next on the list: Tons of new notifications being implemented in for users/server owners, subscribe to server option, report a server with help desk integration!

Our next template updates will be adding Click-to-Copy IPs, the Statistics Page, Inbox System, and a Footer with linkers which will include F.A.Q, Help Desk & Social Plugins.

Another new user has joined us, keep the registrations coming! - We were offline most of today but we are back up, we also now have a user list with profiles which you will be able to use to inbox/message other users very shortly. Please stay tuned!

Last edited:
Nice idea! Keep it up. So, as server owner can i ask about one little feature? About exp information. Maybe moar options should be here? I dont use stages, and exp set on x1 but i have a custom systems, and sometimes it looks like x5 or x10 or x2 server (in game process, for example, if you kill a Dragon on 40 lvl, you get a bonus, if you kill Dragon for example on 400 lvl, you get a exp penalty. ExpResult = Dragon exp - some_value). Only 2 options - too low for that (constant or stages hehe), maybe some option like... custom (with little, desc. field with 100-200 characters)? (In Exp field on web, word - custom, and if user hover mouse (onMouseHover, jQuery/ajax event), it will show little desc. How about this idea?)

Last edited:
I have added "Custom" to the EXP Field, for the text feature use the description of your server to put "EXP: Monsters XP customized/raised" - thank you for your suggestion and we appreciate you using OTList!

Edit: For your mouse over idea, this is possible but seems over the top for exp field. You want to focus people on the server details just for the basics, then have them read the description to find out the servers custom information. If I start adding mouse here, click that, etc; it will start confusing people or they wont even know its there.

Last edited:
You should make this more yellow :p
FCnZk.jpg

I was thinking about making it a bit brighter, but to be honest it does already stand out to the point people see it is a highlight. I might make the text bold for highlights, we'll see about making it a brighter yellow; thank you for the suggestions guys :) Keep them coming!

To the top! We are in the double digits for users, thank you to everyone who has signed up and I encourage everyone else who hasn't to do so right now! Really can't wait to hit the milestone of 100 users!

The inbox system will be added this weekend, as well with some profile edits and lots of new features. Stay tuned and sign up to www.otlist.net to see all the action take place!

P.S. - Keep the suggestions coming!

Last edited:
So the user inbox system has been added in - the next few updates will be making everything a little more user friendly. If you have a suggestion, please make it public and don't forget to register on the website!

P.S. - Koodos to any members who have added servers or have been decent and added from other server lists just to help us build the list. I am adding servers here and there to help the list grow longer, so anyone helping; I greatly appreciate your support!

We have 100 servers in our database. - Continuing to add more, be sure to add yours if you have one! Soon we will have enough servers on the list that nobody can have a reason not to use our list. Stay tuned for more feature updates and make sure to be registered to see it all happen!

//OTList.net

Last edited:
Been a few days so lets get this back to the top and get some more users & suggestions! Register now @ otlist.net and add your server to the list!

Updates: We have now reworked the way we set user groups/roles, current groups are Admins, Moderators, Super Moderators & Support Team. Every group will be for the website/forums other than the Support Team which will only be there to answer in the Help Desk and process reports deciding if its enough to be sent to the staff team with access privileges. I suppose the Support Team could also be on the forums to help, but mainly they will be for the Help Desk section of the website.

Coming Soon: Blogs (w/ picture and link support), Server Description Editor (Bold text, underline & more!), lots of user friendly adjustments.

Notice: The Forums & Server Develeport Portal will be coming in the near future - lots of ideas have been processed and we are open to all your suggestions.

Question of the week: What would you like to see as a tool on the website? (applies to server owners/creators)

Thank you to everyone who has gotten us to 20 users after 7 days online, at this rate we will have a huge community in no time!

Last edited:
Over 20 users strong, a big thanks again to everyone who has registered to vote/comment or add a server! Keep it up guys!

-Statistics Page, Header/Footer + Social Links added!
-You can now select Website or Ingame ACC to display icon on Server Pages

More updates coming soon, stay tuned and register on otlist.net today!

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words, lots of updates coming this week! Including, Blogs (w/ pictures), Text Editor for Server Descriptions and Click to Copy IP's.

Register today at otlist.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back