• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there was a power outage. Down the street a car ran into an electricity pole/box. Was down for a good 4-5 hours :(

What are the specs on your hosting? Do you include PHP 5.4+, mysql, apache or nginx (with rewrite module) and cron. By the way, where would it be located - and whats the catch of the free hosting, do you want to acquire anything from this helping hand or is it just to help.

OTList.net is back online, sorry for the brief downtime!

PM me and I can share details.
Not asking anything in return for temporary hosting, anything more than 6 months I may revisit that stance with you though.

Almost 70 users, nice. I hope this list will takeover the original otservlist right now.

Alright STiX, Thank you! I'll talk to Averatec and discuss this idea.

@Three Magic,
Yeah! Really can't wait for the day we hit 100 users, it's going to be a good day for me. lulz

@OTList.net
Was looking over our old format of the otlist and saw the forums and it just made me miss it.. can't wait for Averatec to make our new forum system!
Here's a look at the old forums, so simple - but I enjoyed the look of having our own forum.

lkjpdn.png

Haven't seen forums on the otlist since we restarted the codes from scratch; totally miss them. Haha, but they will be back soon enough!

Register today and add your server to the list, and get ready for when our social plugins become available!

Regards,
Extrodus

Thank you sir!

Daily bump, register today at otlist.net! Some secret news, we are talking about including a codecademy type system for the server developer portal to allow users to easily learn the open tibia scripting processes, and much more! Don't miss out, and register today!

The only thing that I didn't like about the webpage is the Featured Servers part. Why? Because it changes kinda fast and you should be able to stop it with mouseover :p

This is a great suggestion, I will have Averatec incorporate it in a future update. Glad everything else pleases you :) Much more to come!

Not loading for me?.. just stays at a white screen I don't know could be a problem on my side.

Yes, its because our virtual machine changes IP's every so often so I have to redirect it. We are currently looking for a host to solve this, or just fix the vmware machine to stop switching ips. Averatec has been a ghost for the past week containing to OTList work, but I'm sure we'll figure it out when he comes back.

Make it possible to filter servers by distro, you would be the only otserverlist to have that feature. I want it.

I really recommend this website.
Finally we get some new otlist to check. I'm personally tierd of otservlist. They have their autosystem that ban ots for nothing. And so on. (And then we should not talk about the support)

As i said, RECOMMENDED. :)

@Tony32,
Like in filters, allow users to select for example "Forgotten Server 0.4", if this is what you mean; I will add it with the next update :)

@CorneX,
Thank you so much for the support, I'm not only trying to make a one stop shop to find a server with great support behind the list, but also a huge developer section for people to learn how servers work, share information and most importantly learn how to code for a server so they can continue to progress and give back.

Again, thank you to all supporters who are registering at otlist.net!

we've put alot of time and thought into this and I hope the OT community enjoys this new tool.
07.jpg
08.jpg

@Tony32,
Like in filters, allow users to select for example "Forgotten Server 0.4", if this is what you mean; I will add it with the next update :)

@CorneX,
Thank you so much for the support, I'm not only trying to make a one stop shop to find a server with great support behind the list, but also a huge developer section for people to learn how servers work, share information and most importantly learn how to code for a server so they can continue to progress and give back.

Again, thank you to all supporters who are registering at otlist.net!
Awesome dude. Looking forward to it!

Amy, I can tell your a spam bot but thanks for the bump! Register today at otlist.net and get ready to be blasted into the open tibia revolution!

@Tony32,

Highly recommend against this. A server's engine is not something that players need to or even should know. It will only serve as a method of targeting servers for abuse of bugs specific to one engine or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back