• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Tibia Movies[7.4-7.72]

Warloria part 2 xD

[video=youtube;cJM3qjwVMBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJM3qjwVMBE[/video]

[video=vimeo;33570704]http://vimeo.com/33570704[/video]

only watched like 2 mins of the first movie because it was just an endless stream of nothing special frags lol. u should make a movie just with entertaining moments.

first clip was fun though

only watched like 2 mins of the first movie because it was just an endless stream of nothing special frags lol. u should make a movie just with entertaining moments.

first clip was fun though

lol, my clips are rly big i mean 5 mins is like 5 gb lol, so i cant record all the time, so i use all the frags i had, with my free space

and what first clip?

Have you guys seen my clipe? I'd be glad with such contrutctive comment as you did, QRWA. :(

yours was also just an endless stream of not very memorable clips too, and only one song in the movie = i get bored halfway through.

sorry

sammy made a movie a while ago that was perfect, 8 - 10 clips each with new music over it and they weren't just your standard war server thais map frags

yours was also just an endless stream of not very memorable clips too, and only one song in the movie = i get bored halfway through.

sorry

sammy made a movie a while ago that was perfect, 8 - 10 clips each with new music over it and they weren't just your standard war server thais map frags

Actually, theres nothing much I can do since I have no interesting servers to play.
I understand what u mean.. but I dont like many musics on the same video, idk why.. i just dont like it ^^

[49] Clip of the Week #6 - YouTube

Same old movie, it's still blocked for most people. But I would like to know in what way is it blocked? Can you see the movie without sound? Can you read description? What exactly is blocked for you and from what country are you watching? I will upload it to Vimeo but I want to know where I can put the link.

Same old movie, it's still blocked for most people. But I would like to know in what way is it blocked? Can you see the movie without sound? Can you read description? What exactly is blocked for you and from what country are you watching? I will upload it to Vimeo but I want to know where I can put the link.

works for UK

Actually, theres nothing much I can do since I have no interesting servers to play.
I understand what u mean.. but I dont like many musics on the same video, idk why.. i just dont like it ^^

yeah you're right it's hard to make a movie when the frags don't really count for much (it's not about controlling a server and it's mainly bad players on pvp servers)

Bump. Uploaded to Vimeo now. Check description for link.

yeah you're right it's hard to make a movie when the frags don't really count for much (it's not about controlling a server and it's mainly bad players on pvp servers)

Although, WarMode has a noble purpose since 90% of the players are friend of mine that never played this version before.
They are all from 8.6 version, so they are learning now how to play it.. and so far, some of them are already as good as many pppl I've met in europe (excluding the top players).

That Caxadg guy on the last video is leader from one of the best br teams on real tibia.. they are pretty good in teamplay with mwall combo and shit..

This is his movie: Inferna War 2011 Gringos + FUSAO by caxa [READ DESC] - YouTube

Added the latest CotW in my channel: WorrProduction's Channel - YouTube but apparently YouTube is being a bitch again and decided to block the video in the entire world. I filled out the form now so we will see who it works for this time. Link to Vimeo will be found soon in description and channel comments/news letter.

Back