• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otservlist.org Block Being removed by OTfans.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I released the recompiled TFS on otfans.
I cant help but notice that Elf's 'unstable' release of 0.3.4 didn't block otservlist. Perhaps he does not want it to?

Anyway, where has everyones sense of community gone?

Uhm, it's the same as ots-list.org, same outline, layout, everything, the only difference is just there are some banning bugs and issues, of course.

The main reason why otservlist sucks is because Xinn doesn't care about it.

Tauku, I'm a TFS and an OTservlist user and I'm not banned(As many other people). So why the hell block the list on TFS? As I see, this will affect a lot of TFS users. If Talaturen do this, he's nothing better than Xinn. Maybe it's time to start think about the users?

All Americans aren't bad. Sure their government is shit, but not all Americans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sure want to stay out of this fight and I don't want to be affected in any way. Xinn and Talaturen can take this in private, I don't want to be in the middle of the whole thing. Or is that wrong? Do we really have to take the shit?

Btw, it would be better to have 2 or more active updating distros. Why? Because the developers will think about the users and keep developing them in the right way. The other good thing is that if TFS stop updating there will be other distros to turn to. The problem is that, people are ether lazy or doesn't know how to script. It's time to think about what will happen tomorrow. As I see, this is a start of something really bad.

Xinn started this by bannishing all of talaturens servers, then Elfs servers, and you're saying his the bad guy? they were not justified either....

And if Talaturen decides to put up an advanced code for next update, i glad he does.. right now i hate Xinn cause his fed up with shit, he doesn't care for his users as it seems.

And no you're right, all americans aren't bad, Just 90% of them are lazy and the other 10% are divas.

Xinn started this by bannishing all of talaturens servers, then Elfs servers, and you're saying his the bad guy? they were not justified either....

And if Talaturen decides to put up an advanced code for next update, i glad he does.. right now i hate Xinn cause his fed up with shit, he doesn't care for his users as it seems.

And no you're right, all americans aren't bad, Just 90% of them are lazy and the other 10% are divas.

That's still not a good reason to block otservlist. This is something between Talaturen and Xinn. As I said, I don't want to be in the middle of the fight.

That's still not a good reason to block otservlist. This is something between Talaturen and Xinn. As I said, I don't want to be in the middle of the fight.

Xinn banned the servers. He started something, and he just runs into his cave and doesn't answer.

What's that?

Shit at 100%. Acting like a kid.

The main reason why otservlist sucks is because Xinn doesn't care about it.

I agree with that, but the thing is that some of the OTland community is blaming OTfans and cursing them just because of what Xinn did? It's a Talaturen vs. Xinn issue, not OTland vs. OTfans issue.
I think that's just downright outrageous.

Talaturen did exactly the right decision.
otservlist's behavior and respect is none.
Their moderators are bad, inactive, and their anti cheating system is even worse.
Xinn's behavior makes me puke.

We need to get rid of otservlist. It doesn't matter what other list they will be connecting to, as long it is not otservlist. I guess it depends on users taste. But otservlist has a bad influence upon the TFS community.

Right now searchers are splitted into both ots-list and otservlist. Lets take and gather them all at ots-list. (suggestion). Doesn't really matter.
This has been chosen by the most famous OT distribution.

Its not even a topic to be discussed about, its just how it is. We gave otservlist mercy, to act gently and professional. To solve it in a very easy, fair and good way for both partners.

They turned us the finger. (Xinn turned us the finger [otservlist]).
(We [otland] responded them by blacklisting them. Wouldn't you do the same?). We tried for a month to get in contact with them, to find out a fair solution.
How do otfans dare saying that we are the ones who started this?

We are not directly against otFans. We are against otservlist.

I agree with that, but the thing is that some of the OTland community is blaming OTfans and cursing them just because of what Xinn did? It's a Talaturen vs. Xinn issue, not OTland vs. OTfans issue.
Hehe, Otfans + xinn is going against Talaturen.

@Znote,
I agree with ya mate!

Talaturen did exactly the right decision.
otservlist's behavior and respect is none.
Their moderators are bad, inactive, and their anti cheating system is even worse.
Xinn's behavior makes me puke.

We need to get rid of otservlist. It doesn't matter what other list they will be connecting to, as long it is not otservlist. I guess it depends on users taste. But otservlist has a bad influence upon the TFS community.

Right now searchers are splitted into both ots-list and otservlist. Lets take and gather them all at ots-list. (suggestion). Doesn't really matter.
This has been chosen by the most famous OT distribution.

Its not even a topic to be discussed about, its just how it is. We gave otservlist mercy, to act gently and professional. To solve it in a very easy, fair and good way for both partners.

They turned us the finger. (Xinn turned us the finger [otservlist]).
(We [otland] responded them by blacklisting them. Wouldn't you do the same?). We tried for a month to get in contact with them, to find out a fair solution.
How do otfans dare saying that we are the ones who started this?

We are not directly against otFans. We are against otservlist.

As a OTfans member, I totally agree with you, I see how it feels in Talaturen's perspective, his servers were deleted due to a mistake in the auto banning system and Xinn not willing to unban his servers is bad.
And I thank you for finally understanding that this has nothing to do with OTfans. Just because OTservlist discussion forum is on OTfans doesn't mean OTfans owns it, it's there because there was no other forum around for it, OTland didn't exist at that time.

All in all, xinn made a terrible mistake.

Hehe, Otfans + xinn is going against Talaturen.

@Znote,
I agree with ya mate!

I agree with you that some members are trying to back up xinn, but they don't know exactly what he did. Seeing what GriZzm0 said, they just decided to hate Talaturen with unproven incidents that he may have done, so, I'm not sure if it was because of GriZzm0. He is just making both forums look bad. I am a die hard OTFans member and I do NOT hate Talaturen nor his OTland whatsoever. I think you shouldn't hate the entire forum, but yeah some members there.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think you should read the posts of this thread more thoroughly. Nobody here is blaming otfans for what Xinn did. The only thing we're blaming them for is the announcement Grizzm0 made on the "Otfans news"-subforum, even tho otfans has nothing to do with otservlist.

As a OTfans member, I totally agree with you, I see how it feels in Talaturen's perspective, his servers were deleted due to a mistake in the auto banning system and Xinn not willing to unban his servers is bad.
And I thank you for finally understanding that this has nothing to do with OTfans. Just because OTservlist discussion forum is on OTfans doesn't mean OTfans owns it, it's there because there was no other forum around for it, OTland didn't exist at that time.

All in all, xinn made a terrible mistake.

I agree with you that some members are trying to back up xinn, but they don't know exactly what he did. Seeing what GriZzm0 said, they just decided to hate Talaturen with unproven incidents that he may have done, so, I'm not sure if it was because of GriZzm0. He is just making both forums look bad. I am a die hard OTFans member and I do NOT hate Talaturen nor his OTland whatsoever. I think you shouldn't hate the entire forum, but yeah some members there.

Thank you for being one of the few reasonable people around.

u mean GayFans :D!!

They aren't gay, if they would then you would be gay, too! They created open tibia and they are of course good coders but they are blaming themselve by supporting xinn with his lies/unjustiefed bans/auto-ban-system.
Anyway ots-list.org is much more better because it got more features like online graph and not 99999 of those shitty yellow marked servers (for 15€ per week).

They aren't gay, if they would then you would be gay, too! They created open tibia and they are of course good coders but they are blaming themselve by supporting xinn with his lies/unjustiefed bans/auto-ban-system.
Anyway ots-list.org is much more better because it got more features like online graph and not 99999 of those shitty yellow marked servers (for 15€ per week).

Agreee.....:thumbup:

Uhm, it's the same as ots-list.org, same outline, layout, everything, the only difference is just there are some banning bugs and issues, of course.

I don't care about the layout, even if ots-list.org were in plain-text it would be better than otservlist.

On otservlist your server is banned for no reason, you need at least a month to got a response from Xinn and you can dataspoof if you pay.

u no like me thiefer :(?

ps: bist du selber ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back