• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ OTX 3.0 (7.72)

Old-Server

Solutions
Reaction score
So I have used an items.otb (OTB version 1 I think) with .spr and .dat edited in order to host a 7.72 server with 7.4 sprites. This works well on OThire. However OTX 3 seems to be a great distribution based on TFS 1.2, so I wanted to move over to this.

But it requires an items.otb of version 3 according to the sources, so is there any trick that will make it load older .otb's ? Would be kind of annoying to have to remodify all the sprites once again, But yea if it is the easiest solution I guess I will have to do it.

Solution
well that's why you have to start replacing your sprites .. not your items.otb. pick some sprites from another 7.4 server it should work
or replace them manually into your 772 sprites
why don't you load the otb that comes with the otx 3.0 distro? whats the problem the sprites shouldn't give you problems at all

well that's why you have to start replacing your sprites .. not your items.otb. pick some sprites from another 7.4 server it should work
or replace them manually into your 772 sprites

Last edited:
Solution
Back