• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTX engine - 8.60] Specific Features and Editions

aleexjogaleve

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a project that I have worked a couple years ago, and has an idea that (un)fortunately no one has worked on, even being a very successful idea with great acceptance when I come up with it (I opened this server in a hobby-basis around 3x times).

The last time I opened this project to the public, I could feel that it has a great potential to grow and become a popular server, due to its idea and way it is executed. However, there are some very specific features (not too hard to be done), that I am finding difficult to do, as I do not have a great knowledge editing sources and making changes to compile on my engine (OTX).

I am looking for someone that have a good knowledge to edit the engine sources in order to apply specific features related to pvp, frags system, and other simple things, to people that have this knowledge.

Yes, this is a paid job, if you are interested, send me a message so I can talk more deep about it.

If you do a good job and is a good person, I can probably "hire" you for a permanent job as the server goes on, as I said, it has a great potential to be a very successful project, I am not saying this from what I THINK, but from what I SAW and what I know about tibia.

Thank you all!

Alex

Is that OTX emulator based on TFS 1.x?
If yes, then what are the changes you think you need source edit for.

Back