• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTX Server 3 - Based on TFS 1.2 (7.6/7.72 - 8.6 - 8.70/71 - 10.96)

Lelodro

khé?
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
brewsterl
theforgottenserver.ico
What is OTX Server 3?
OTX Server 3 is a fork of OpenTibia based on: The Forgotten Server 1.2. We are trying to create the perfect OpenTibia server and personal status.

Supported protocols:

LATEST RELEASES
OTX Server Releases

FULL CHANGELOG:

Click Here

REQUIRE THIS!!

Visual C++ Redistributable 2015

HOW TO COMPILE?
Compiling on Windows
Compiling on Linux

GitHub Info

GitHub OTX Server 3
Contributions
Bug Report

CREDITS
MartyX and The Forgotten Server.
The Forgotten Server is a free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++. It is a fork of the OpenTibia Server project. To connect to the server, you can use OTClient.

Special Thanks to:
Nickolas Coppem
Bruno Carvalho
Túlio Henrique
OTLand

how do I use RME on your server bro? Thanks for the hard work.

p.s.: I'm trying to edit 7.72 map.

Hey mans, you can give-me a tutorial to compile this distro in 8.6 x64 mode, i've tried compile it to many times, without sucess.
I using the MS 2015, and boost_1_61 from link of tutorial.
Can anyone help me?

If you give out credits to people who made that stuff then atleast do it right.
Just by looking 2 minutes I already found several stuff done by me in my old custom branch.
I'm normaly not the type to bitch about something but shit like that makes me angry.

I tryed porting my current 1.2TFS (no edits) to this OTX but server won't open, console will instant close. Other than using the provided config.lua (there are some changes) creating a new database for it and adding a the modoles folder in /data.

Error I'm getting is config.lua not found, but it feels like a generic error as config.lua is there with the executable and it seems to be correct, just changed map name, ip, database user/pass/name and some minor things.

single error that version is the exhaust that the distro is bugged ta very high when attacking monsters

Back