• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTX Server 3 - Based on TFS 1.2 (7.6/7.72 - 8.6 - 8.70/71 - 10.96)

Compiled this just fine for 7.72.. however when servers starts it crashes after trying "Loading items..." anybody have similar problems or guidance of how to fix?

Thanks

Can't edit post, but here is what the debugger finds:
Unhandled exception at 0x00007FFCF6097423 (ntdll.dll) in theforgottenserver.exe: 0xC0000374: A heap has been corrupted (parameters: 0x00007FFCF60EF6B0).

Stackframe: Items::loadFromOtb

Everything is default, again, any similar situations or fixes? Thanks...

You can use znote, bitaac or any other AAC compatible with tfs 1.X you can find them in the Website Applications board

Hold on to how many players online?
The tfs of client 8.6, is usually on the average of 350 without giving lags.

theforgottenserver.ico
What is OTX Server 3?
OTX Server 3 is a fork of OpenTibia based on: The Forgotten Server 1.2. We are trying to create the perfect OpenTibia server and personal status.

Supported protocols:

LATEST RELEASES
OTX Server Releases

FULL CHANGELOG:

Click Here

REQUIRE THIS!!

Visual C++ Redistributable 2015

HOW TO COMPILE?
Compiling on Windows
Compiling on Linux

GitHub Info

GitHub OTX Server 3
Contributions
Bug Report

CREDITS
MartyX and The Forgotten Server.
The Forgotten Server is a free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++. It is a fork of the OpenTibia Server project. To connect to the server, you can use OTClient.

Special Thanks to:
Daniel Björkholm
Nickolas Coppem
Bruno Carvalho
Túlio Henrique
OTLand

Great release, just a minor problem? I don't know if this is an anti-bot measure or not, but OTX 8.6, if a player holds down hotkey, they freeze/lag/kick. They can spam the spell if they keep pressing, pressing & pressing.

Whoe's know what i can add this function's to tfs 1.2?

-- Monster rates
rateMonsterHealth = 1.0
rateMonsterMana = 1.0
rateMonsterAttack = 1.0
rateMonsterDefense = 1.0

This functions added on OTX 2.1 and it's works !

does this engine has the same functions and behaviour like for example 0.4 3884 that everything is like on real tibia or it's more like OTServ?

Using path 7.x

It seems that doors (level restricted and otherwise) do not function. They just remained closed.

Also, ladders do not work. You can go down, but not up.

Anyone else had those issues?

Can't edit above post

It seems that nothing usable such as doors, sewer grates, or ladders function

Ahh I see.

I'm new to Github, how does one revert that commit?

Did you guys @up fixed that problem?
1>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\..\..\tfs-sdk-2.1\pugixml\include\Source.cpp': No such file or directory
Tried everything...

anyone here have path_7_7 compiled windows 7 32bits? i can't compile it ;s

Back